Time to completely revamp qb room

ZachStepdad

It’s time to completely revamp the qb room…. Draft a qb and have Zach and a great vet in …. Let them all compete …. If Zach loses out then trade him for whatever he’s worth. Get rid of the crap like MW and Flacco. I like Hendon Hooker out of all the qbs this draft… he’s a 5th year sr and just tore his acl, was leader for heisman I think he falls in this draft and we should get him

Just now, ZachStepdad said:

It’s time to completely revamp the qb room…. Draft a qb and have Zach and a great vet in …. Let them all compete …. If Zach loses out then trade him for whatever he’s worth. Get rid of the crap like MW and Flacco. I like Hendon Hooker out of all the qbs this draft… he’s a 5th year sr and just tore his acl, was leader for heisman I think he falls in this draft and we should get him

Keep MW.  Dump Flacco.  And buy Strev a 1-way ticket to Winnipeg.

15 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Keep MW.  Dump Flacco.  And buy Strev a 1-way ticket to Winnipeg.

Don’t get the Streveler hate at this point especially. Our run game is in the toilet and the OL is on 3rd stringers at this point. I think you’d want a QB that can run, and will willingly run in addition to making some higher percentage short range throws. I hear a lot of this board yammering for Fields…yet our poor man’s version of Fields is derided. We’re asking Zach to play Stevelers game plan lol and it ain’t going so well. Doubt Strev is the answer, but if you want a viable running threat at QB he’d be the guy 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, greenwave81 said:

Don’t get the Streveler hate at this point especially. Our run game is in the toilet and the OL is on 3rd stringers at this point. I think you’d want a QB that can run, and will willingly run in addition to making some higher percentage short range throws. I hear a lot of this board yammering for Fields…yet our poor man’s version of Fields is derided. We’re asking Zach to play Stevelers game plan lol and it ain’t going so well. Doubt Strev is the answer, but if you want a viable running threat at QB he’d be the guy 

This isn't the CFL.

19 minutes ago, ZachStepdad said:

That injury Hooker took is devastating, not to mention he’s 25 years old already not sure if that’s the route I would go. Should be interesting to see what Douglas does with the QB position