Kurt Warner analysis of every throw against NE

28 minutes ago, GreenFish said:

He’s a lazy QB. So frustrating. Bench him will knock his ego down.

Thanks for posting the video. Going to watch it later. Warner puts out good stuff. So I’m sure it’ll be good.

He's indecisive. The one thing YOU CANNOT BE. These are timing routes, FFS.

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, GreenFish said:

He’s a lazy QB. So frustrating. Bench him will knock his ego down.

Thanks for posting the video. Going to watch it later. Warner puts out good stuff. So I’m sure it’ll be good.

I think he’s very cocky.  Young, entitled and prefers to rely on his physical skills than playing within a system.  

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

Every QB on the roster has shown higher ceilings - in actual games - than Zach.

Zach’s floor has been soo low that I am not concerned about any of the other QBs playing…

Zach’s highs are underwhelming and his production is soo low - bottom 35 QB level - that benching Zach is a low risk proposition if that’s the direction.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, JiFields said:

Jesus, guys open everywhere 

Exactly! There were a couple of plays where everyone was covered including the first two sacks. However, that happens whenever you play a good defense. The last two sacks were squarely on Zach for not throwing to the open receiver.
During the game I thought Zach made good decisions scrambling for positive yards. After watching the analysis, it obvious he missed open receivers. What is more frustrating is that sometimes he looked right at them before running.

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Dude, Zach generates almost NO offense and now NE has out 2 games in tape giving a clinic on how to destroy him.

You all need to wake up. Nobody is saying our backups give us all-world talent, just that they give us competence. This defense can hold any given team to 14-20 points. We just need average at this point.

I believe Joe, Mike or Stev can get us to average. Zach is below average. He’s the worst starter in the league. 

uH Oh Got ExPoSEd

1 hour ago, Augustiniak said:

The question is how much better will one of the other qbs do?  We’ve seen flacco and it is not pretty.

I never thought I would be posting defending Flacco but this team is significantly better than the early part of the season.

for the record, I would love to see strev out there against the bears - hell why not but my gut says it is going to be Flacco and he might just light it up

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Dude, Zach generates almost NO offense and now NE has out 2 games in tape giving a clinic on how to destroy him.

You all need to wake up. Nobody is saying our backups give us all-world talent, just that they give us competence. This defense can hold any given team to 14-20 points. We just need average at this point.

I believe Joe, Mike or Stev can get us to average. Zach is below average. He’s the worst starter in the league. 

100%

people need to stop with this..  omg not Flacco....omg not White. anybody is better than Zach Wilson

and its official now, Zach has the worst completion % in the NFL. 35th out of 32 teams. thats sad. and is 2nd worst in Rate only 0.6 behind a rookie (Pickett).

we got a guy on our bench who has more TDs in 3 games than Zach has in 7 but the mere mention of his name sends chills down some spines. .... no cant put him out there. smh ?‍♂️

• Upvote 2

With all the coaching he gets and preparation he puts in I’m surprised he’s not better.  It’s hard to buy that John Beck, Lafleur and Zack’s amazing commitment are a complete sham but now I wonder. 
Kurt sure make’s it sound simple - read the middle LB or Safety and hit the guy that’s going to come open.  I’m surprised guys in the NFL get as wide open as shown.   With proper reads there’s no reason, baring a jailbreak rush, that the QB can’t get the footwork perfect and zing the ball on target. 

• Upvote 1