Darnold vs. Wilson.... so far it isn't close!!!!

2 minutes ago, Charlie Brown said:

If Darnold had this team around him the Jets would be 8-2 RIGHT NOW!!

I think it is called Karma!

No support for Darnold and now we are PUNISHED by having the talent but a QB who needs mental counseling!! 

Because darnold has been killing it on the Panthers. 

• Upvote 2

32 minutes ago, Ghost420 said:

Because darnold has been killing it on the Panthers. 

Ummm no actually Darnold has been perma benced on the Panthers.  The point is though that a player can be ruined if not properly groomed and that Zach for all of the talent around him is PLAYING FAR WORSE than Darnold who had nobody around him.  It is NOT EVEN CLOSE!!!.

Indeed, based on current trends we will just have to see what Zach Wilson turns into when he is shipped to his next team, or if he is even playing in the NFL.......right???

4TDs!

Good Grief!!!!

• Upvote 1

Just now, TuscanyTile2 said:

I always liked Darnold.  I felt like we completely screwed him over during his time here.  The youngest QB in NFL history and we gave him 2 years of Gase (and a rookie year of a defensive guy in Bowles) and no weapinz.  What a shocker he was messed up. 

I see him having a Geno Smith type season with some team, one day. He's resilient. His teammates like him. 

• Upvote 4

16 minutes ago, Charlie Brown said:

Ummm no actually Darnold has been perma benced on the Panthers.  The point is though that a player can be ruined if not properly groomed and that Zach for all of the talent around him is PLAYING FAR WORSE than Darnold who had nobody around him.  It is NOT EVEN CLOSE!!!.

Indeed, based on current trends we will just have to see what Zach Wilson turns into when he is shipped to his next team, or if he is even playing in the NFL.......right???

4TDs!

Good Grief!!!!

Lmao why you getting so upset? Darnold hasn't been good in the nfl. That's a fact. Wilson also sucks. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Sam Darnold is objectively better than Zach Wilson, but that is not at all a compliment to Sam Darnold. I can't think of a single starter or back up who is worse than Zach Wilson at this point of the year. If there are QBs who are worse than Zach Wilson in the NFL, the list might be three lines long. 

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Charlie Brown said:

Ok enough is enough...

If Wilson doesn't get better fast this thing is going to get ugly for Wilson and I wish nothing but the best for him...

But here we GO!

Sam Darnold had a passer rating of 80.4 with 5,019 yards, 30 touchdowns, and 25 interceptions in 22 games in his first 22 games in his career. and we said with good reason HE STUNK!

Think Wilson has a current passer rating of 70.7 with 3,613 yards, 13 touchdowns, and 16 interceptions in fewer games but the truth is it would take a MIRACLE for Wilson to match Darnold's stats at this point!

This is CRAZY!!!!!

And if Wilson doesn't prove that he is better than Darnold ...

Then.......I am getting off this TRAIN!!

jiheonfan-man-jumping.gif

Let me make this simple Zach Wilson will never ever make it as an NFL QB he's afraid of the rush and QB's like that never make it . The reason you never ever see Zach step up into the pocket and take a hit for the team to deliver a tough pass is because he's too much of a pussy to do so. Its obvious and he is finished. I don't give a damn what he does vs the Bears sh*tty defense which will probably be 100 to 150 yards at best and if he's lucky maybe he breaks 50 % Comp percentage.

• Upvote 3

12 hours ago, Charlie Brown said:

If Darnold had this team around him the Jets would be 8-2 RIGHT NOW!!

I think it is called Karma!

No support for Darnold and now we are PUNISHED by having the talent but a QB who needs mental counseling!! 

Wait until we jettison Zach to NE to really feel the Karma.

• Post of the Week 1