Booger McFarland: Zach “grew up with a lot of money, never had to accept accountability”

Rhg1084

22 minutes ago, Paradis said:

the money thing... I think that was poorly stated even to begin with. You can be entitled as a result of money, and being raised in that environment. We've all seen it,.. but that doesn't mean there's a correlation there, like he framed it. You can also have rags to riches stories of entitlement too. Zach may be entitled, but not sure he's the one to make the assessment on why

^^^ Much more reasonable take on this than THATS RACIST

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, undertow said:

Mahomes was a rich kid so was Steph Curry...I think Zach is a terrible QB but this ESPN hot take garbage is gross zero reason to go after the kid personally he didn't beat his gf or sexual assault 50 massage therapists. 

When Deshaun Watson comes back, do you think if he scrambles for a TD untouched any commentators will remark he went unmolested into the endzone?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, Zachtomims47 said:

What a dumb fn take. Why does booger continue to have a job? 

“Well a job is something you need to have to make money so you can use that money to buy food, the food helps you to stay alive which then helps you to either buy or rent a structure that you then live in which protects you from the elements, because you don’t want to be totally exposed if it’s too cold or hot, and that’s why I have a job”…..BMc

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, The Crusher said:

I’m convinced he’s the devil. 

Yes an Evil Psychopath camouflaged Ken Doll who asks the devil how he can torture Jet fans to the maximum level on a nightly basis rather than reading his play book,  who has now revealed himself to the world and validated your brilliant assertion from a few months ago with just 2 words yesterday….”No….no”.

44 minutes ago, Fantasy Island said:

Found a bright side..... Hack Wilson is little by little erasing the stigma off of Mark Sanchez.

Play him Sunday, Bob.  I want to see the Nut fumble.

The guy who had that great 1930 season for the Cubs doesn’t seem like he should have anything to do with Sanchez but I’ll allow it

• Haha 3

The comment was dumb and I’m sure Zach has already handled things in house. 

He was coming off a really bad game following a week when he was getting blasted by the local media for saying more dumb sh*t like “no one outside the building has a clue about what’s going on”. 

He also said it in response to a question by Hughes who has been riding the dude since he’s been drafted.  I don’t really know why Hughes has it out for the guy….maybe Zach banged Hughes’ girl? Regardless, Hughes has become a top level douche who is probably having wet dreams over the heat Zach is taking now. 

Kid was just mega frustrated and in the heat of the moment didn’t want admit his failures to Hughes of all people. 

None of the above absolves the fact that it was a stupid sh*t thing to say, that he played like sh*t and is generally a sh*t QB, or that he might better off playing somewhere else where the lights aren’t as bright. 

#JimmyGin23

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

Zach has been terrible 

His post game Press conference might’ve been worse than his play on the field.

All that being said. This is a terrible take. Because he came from a family with money that’s a knock on him? Kill him for what he said, how he played, how he’s handle the media. 

Complete BS, amazing how some assumptions are ok in society but some aren’t 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

8 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Yeah man you tell ‘em.  Stop persecuting rich white males.  Enough is enough.  

lmfao - it's almost like Justin Fields didnt have a complete and utter character assignation before the draft and after because yo, bro, do you see how he talks and his body language? He is slow and stupid. He has a bad disposition, probably raised wrong, poor attitude, asked for a transfer, omg, bad kid.  So, yo peep this lily white  from Utah who has half the talent! 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, JiFields said:

lmfao - it's almost like Justin Fields didnt have a complete and utter character assignation before the draft and after because yo, bro, do you see how he talks and his body language? He is slow and stupid. He has a bad disposition, probably raised wrong, poor attitude, asked for a transfer, omg, bad kid.  So, yo peep this lily white fairy from Utah who has half the talent! 

Did anyone say that but Orlovsky? Who then had to publicly apologize?

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, JiFields said:

lmfao - it's almost like Justin Fields didnt have a complete and utter character assignation before the draft and after because yo, bro, do you see how he talks and his body language?  He has a bad disposition, probably raised wrong, poor attitude, asked for a transfer, omg, bad kid.  So, yo peep this lily white fairy from Utah who has half the talent! 

Wilson is Samoan not “lily white” whatever that means

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, JiFields said:

lmfao - it's almost like Justin Fields didnt have a complete and utter character assignation before the draft and after because yo, bro, do you see how he talks and his body language? He is slow and stupid. He has a bad disposition, probably raised wrong, poor attitude, asked for a transfer, omg, bad kid.  So, yo peep this lily white fairy from Utah who has half the talent! 

I don’t follow the draft except this board. And if that did happen that is ****ed up also. But just because that happened doesn’t mean this one is ok. 

they are either all ok or none of them ok. Can’t choose which generalizations are ok and which aren’t 

5 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

Did anyone say that but Orlovsky? Who then had to publicly apologize?

I mean, you were here on this board calling him, a "slow" processor, who is to dumb to handle pressure and has a poor attitude and shouldnt even be drafted but are you talking about National Media?

4 minutes ago, Anthony Jet said:

I don’t follow the draft except this board. And if that did happen that is ****ed up also. But just because that happened doesn’t mean this one is ok. 

they are either all ok or none of them ok. Can’t choose which generalizations are ok and which aren’t 

Yes, it was very bad and numerous outlets were running with it, not just Orvlosky who had to issue and apology for running w/ the fake narrative of "last in, first out".  There is no way this wasnt clearly racially driven.  Here is JT O'Sullivan on it after watching every single snap of all these QB's:

“If you don’t talk about the race dynamic of this, you’re doing yourself a disservice,” O’Sullivan, who is white, told PFF. He added, “To have these white-savior quarterback moments [as] the norm, the narrative across multiple platforms and it be OK, [to] not mention anything about how these quarterbacks that aren’t white get treated differently is just not cool. I feel like we’re past this. I feel like you have to [address it].”

1 minute ago, JiFields said:

I mean, you were here on this board calling him, a "slow" processor, who is to dumb to handle pressure and has a poor attitude and shouldnt even be drafted but are you talking about National Media?

Never happened. Literally said the opposite in fact. 

Saying someone isn't processing a football field in an ideal manner isn't an attack on their character ffs. Fields has absolutely sucked as a passer in the NFL. 

7 hours ago, Paradis said:

the money thing... I think that was poorly stated even to begin with. You can be entitled as a result of money, and being raised in that environment. We've all seen it,.. but that doesn't mean there's a correlation there, like he framed it. You can also have rags to riches stories of entitlement too. Zach may be entitled, but not sure he's the one to make the assessment on why

Yeah, that’s terrible. A lot of very successful QBs came from well-off families: Steve Young, Andrew Luck, the Mannings, Mahomes, etc. 

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

Never happened. Literally said the opposite in fact. 

Saying someone isn't processing a football field in an ideal manner isn't an attack on their character ffs. Fields has absolutely sucked as a passer in the NFL. 

Dude, still?  lmfao  Just take your L.

• Post of the Week 1

10 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Yeah, that’s terrible. A lot of very successful QBs came from well-off families: Steve Young, Andrew Luck, the Mannings, Mahomes, etc. 

Yeah but they were like really good at football. If Zach was good at football we wouldn’t be having this discussion. Instead they be like,” He’s not an arrogant entitled Dick, he’s our QB man!” 

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, SuicidalSince98 said:

What’s incredible is how stupid people are making themselves look over a one word answer by a 23 year old from a media hack trying to bait him. 

But it's not just his one word answer.  He's been smug at pressers before this.  Humility is very becoming.  Especially when you have zero reason to justifiably behave otherwise.

Booger is a moron.  The guy has no idea how wilson was raised, whether he was held accountable or not, or the reasons why he was or wasn't.  Irresponsible.  

10 hours ago, Rhg1084 said:

9 hours ago, Sammybighead said:

0 chance booger has any clue how zach grew up and what he was like. He's a jackass for saying something like that

Smfh 

Some of you didn’t grow up around star kid athletes.

I did: Sebastian telfiar

and he grew up poor from coney island housing projects.

But I seen first hand how everything was handled to him, he literally did 0 work in high school and spent most of his time in the schools gym and on test day he would take his test in a room alone with only a teacher.

Everyone in Lincoln high school worshiped this kid 

He grew up with nba scouts at his high school games and everyone telling him he’s great and when he made it to the nba it all fell apart 

Zach Wilson grew up not only a star athlete but he was a rich star QB athlete, it’s hard for me to believe Zach is anything but a entitled brat. 

• Upvote 2