Mims, Moore, z. Wilson

moore had 7, 5, and 9 targets in the first 3 games with flacco at qb.  that's not exactly being invisible.  but i do agree that the ball just isn't getting into playmaker's hands enough.  i also think la fleur is part of the problem for not calling plays that wilson can execute.  and if that means a play with one read, so be it.

3 hours ago, SuicidalSince98 said:

Mike lefleur has destroyed three talented and promising players with his fundamentally broken offense and inability to build around players strengths. 

Just curious - if you were the oc - what would you fix?

It is ok to have the opinion that Lafleur is the problem - but tell us what he needs to change. 

1 minute ago, Trotter said:

Just curious - if you were the oc - what would you fix?

It is ok to have the opinion that Lafleur is the problem - but tell us what he needs to change. 

Watch Kurt Warner break down wilson vs pats and it’s clear. The offense is simply not well designed to make the QB be able to have multiple options with one side of the field reads. 

• Upvote 1
  • Ugh 1

3 minutes ago, SuicidalSince98 said:

Watch Kurt Warner break down wilson vs pats and it’s clear. The offense is simply not well designed to make the QB be able to have multiple options with one side of the field reads. 

So you watched that Kurt Warner video and came away thinking LaFleurs offense is the bigger issue?

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, SuicidalSince98 said:

I could but that is not what I asked you.

I'll try and get you started.

Run the hurry up offense.

Have Zach roll out and throw on the run

Execute more play action options 

I am not suggesting any of the above are viable options or even what I would like to see. I am just trying to get your input on what you would fix since in your opinion this is all on the OC.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, KRL said:

Stop the nonsense, watch the All 22, LaFleur isn't the problem

How would you say the rushing attack has been since Breece Hall went down? 59, 174 and 51 yards respectively.

If you know that Zach was struggling, and how could you not, why not have 12 and 13 personnel out there? Why not have Zach under center for play action and a different look to the run game? NE used a spy on Zach, did he try to exploit it?

Zach was bad, but so was the running game, having toss sweeps with Robinson isn't what I would call ingenious. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, SuicidalSince98 said:

Moore was invisible with Flacco for 3 weeks 

Moore got into it with lefleur the day he asked for a trade  

lefleur is a major major issue 

I think he had 12 catches in the first 3 games.  Didn't set the world on fire but Wilson dominated one of those games.  In 7 games with Zach, 6 catches.

:Lafleur is indeed a problem.  To be generous, he is hit and miss on his game planning.  Boy, when he misses, it's ugly.  New England crowded the line and he ran right into it and threw short passes underneath it.   The only decent play was the deep ball to Mims.  

He continued to call the same plays after they repeatedly failed.  New England didn't looked pressured on any play except that long pass.  

Zach is a problem.  The offensive line is hurt and didn't hold up, but LaFleur's game-plan gave them no chance if a vintage Peyton Manning was under center. 

What is the purpose of surrounding a quarterback with weapons if the offensive coordinator doesn't use them?  They excused Mims as a bust, Moore as a grouser.  Tell me Wilson is not a real weapon.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 2

1 hour ago, Flashlite80 said:

I think he had 12 catches in the first 3 games.  Didn't set the world on fire but Wilson dominated one of those games.  In 7 games with Zach, 6 catches.

:Lafleur is indeed a problem.  To be generous, he is hit and miss on his game planning.  Boy, when he misses, it's ugly.  New England crowded the line and he ran right into it and threw short passes underneath it.   The only decent play was the deep ball to Mims.  

He continued to call the same plays after they repeatedly failed.  New England didn't looked pressured on any play except that long pass.  

Zach is a problem.  The offensive line is hurt and didn't hold up, but LaFleur's game-plan gave them no chance if a vintage Peyton Manning was under center. 

What is the purpose of surrounding a quarterback with weapons if the offensive coordinator doesn't use them?  They excused Mims as a bust, Moore as a grouser.  Tell me Wilson is not a real weapon.

Finally someone who gets it ...

3 hours ago, SuicidalSince98 said:

Moore got into it with lefleur the day he asked for a trade 

lefleur is a major major issue 

Moore caught 12 passes for 139 yards in 3 games with Flacco.  Not great, but not invisible either. 

He has played 5 games with Wilson and caught 6 passes for 81.  I wish Moore had not mouthed off publicly, but I still think he has a chance to be good with decent QB play.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, choon328 said:

You're wrong. I'm not going to argue with you bc you're the least knowledgeable person on this site and since you can't defend your boyfriend anymore you've turned to this narrative. Any dummy can see through your nonsense. I wouldn't be surprised if you're a bot that was created to drum up conversation on this site bc your arguments are weak, uneducated and all around idiotic. No offense

You have to find a better way to make your point.

Personal attacks are not allowed. Use the Ignore function if you can't get along with someone.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, choon328 said:

You're wrong. I'm not going to argue with you bc you're the least knowledgeable person on this site and since you can't defend your boyfriend anymore you've turned to this narrative. Any dummy can see through your nonsense. I wouldn't be surprised if you're a bot that was created to drum up conversation on this site bc your arguments are weak, uneducated and all around idiotic. No offense

HAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

and yes, all true

5 hours ago, SuicidalSince98 said:

He was targeted 9 f**king times the last time Flacco started.  He had 12 catches over his first 3 weeks compared to 6 total catches since.  

WTF are you even talking about. 

And yeah, we all acknowledge Flacco sucks.  That's the problem here.  That even dogsh*t QB's can have their day in this scheme, with the young WRs getting some production out of the deal from time to time, but Zach Wilson is incapable of it.

Wilson, not LaFleur, is bringing the whole offense down.  Which is a real shame given that we have some good talent on this offense and had the division title in sights.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

He was targeted 9 f**king times the last time Flacco started.  He had 12 catches over his first 3 weeks compared to 6 total catches since.  

WTF are you even talking about. 

And yeah, we all acknowledge Flacco sucks.  That's the problem here.  That even dogsh*t QB's can have their day in this scheme, with the young WRs getting some production out of the deal from time to time, but Zach Wilson is incapable of it.

Wilson, not LaFleur, is bringing the whole offense down.  Which is a real shame given that we have some good talent on this offense and had the division title in sights.

Flacco was throwing at a record pace because we were getting blown out. WTF are you talking about?

5 hours ago, rangerous said:

moore had 7, 5, and 9 targets in the first 3 games with flacco at qb.  that's not exactly being invisible.  but i do agree that the ball just isn't getting into playmaker's hands enough.  i also think la fleur is part of the problem for not calling plays that wilson can execute.  and if that means a play with one read, so be it.

Maybe ML shoukd dust off the Statue of Liberty play.