Report: Zach Wilson is the Devil

FidelioJet

5 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

ESPN has just reported that it turns out - after detailed research, Zach Wilson is in fact Satan himself.   After being bad at football and saying  "no" at a press conference an analyst at ESPN dug deeper to discover his true home isn't Utah but actually Hades.

When asked for Comment if he was the Devil, Zach refused to deny the allegations.   Between his money, blonde hair, bad footworkl and not being Justin Fields - there is no question that Zach Wilson is The Prince of Darkness.

Seems legit. Time for him to be cast out - of his guaranteed starting job, at least.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, FidelioJet said:

ESPN has just reported that it turns out - after detailed research, Zach Wilson is in fact Satan himself.   After being bad at football and saying  "no" at a press conference an analyst at ESPN dug deeper to discover his true home isn't Utah but actually Hades.

When asked for Comment if he was the Devil, Zach refused to deny the allegations.   Between his money, blonde hair, bad footworkl and not being Justin Fields - there is no question that Zach Wilson is The Prince of Darkness.

image.png.28f7e7efbe15569a1c9cc43e4f198bf1.png

It checks out, they were right.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, FidelioJet said:

He's not Satan he's a pile of sh*t and after saying what he said in that presser I have lost all respect for this punk and any chance of him turning this around. When Saleh had his presser and did not straight out name Zach the starter that tells me this team has turned on Wilson and for a bunch of kids that work so hard at what they do the respect for him ahs probably flown out the window as well. This chapter of Jets QBing is over whether Zach plays Sunday or not, he's through. He disgusts me and that's something I never said about any of the QB's we marched through here.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, FidelioJet said:

rick james cocaine GIF

• Haha 2

Absolutely Genius

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Hyperbole will not save Zach Wilson's career.
Only improved play on the field can do that.
I'm curious Fid, has there ever been another QB or QB's who was so consistently at the very bottom of the NFL in terms of production in almost every metric, that you thought really was a Super Star if only given lots more time?  If so, who was it?
I said I'd give him the year. ... And I will ... Even though I'm 92.4% sure you are not wrong.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

25 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

He's not Satan he's a pile of sh*t and after saying what he said in that presser I have lost all respect for this punk and any chance of him turning this around. When Saleh had his presser and did not straight out name Zach the starter that tells me this team has turned on Wilson and for a bunch of kids that work so hard at what they do the respect for him ahs probably flown out the window as well. This chapter of Jets QBing is over whether Zach plays Sunday or not, he's through. He disgusts me and that's something I never said about any of the QB's we marched through here.

Holy overreaction Batman!

Michael Vick was a Jets qb, he admitted to and was convicted of heinous crimes, but this issue disgusts you? This?!!  Wilson answering “no” in that press conference is the straw that broke the camels back for you regarding the actions of Jets Qbs? 
When an authority figure told you “no” as a kid did you also flip out and call them “piles of sh*t” ? 
I know fans are upset, if you want to destroy his on field play fine, but I think these character attacks are a bit much especially when you know absolutely nothing about the kid.   And I stress the word “kid”.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Maynard13 said:

Strip his captaincy. 

In all seriousness I don’t think @FidelioJet ever asked for, nor wanted the job, and he certainly doesn’t seem to be enjoying it nor interacting with most of us here.

At this point it’s like Zach being the captain of our offense. They both have the job, but does anyone care? It’s not like anyone is rallying around them. Oh well… it’s a silly title and they’d both probably be better off without it.

12 hours ago, FidelioJet said:

This is great lol.

C'mon Zach, we need 4 TDs, 0 INTs and 325 yards against the Bears. Light it up, please.

20 minutes ago, Rob Moore said:

Holy overreaction Batman!

Michael Vick was a Jets qb, he admitted to and was convicted of heinous crimes, but this issue disgusts you? This?!!  Wilson answering “no” in that press conference is the straw that broke the camels back for you regarding the actions of Jets Qbs? 
When an authority figure told you “no” as a kid did you also flip out and call them “piles of sh*t” ? 
I know fans are upset, if you want to destroy his on field play fine, but I think these character attacks are a bit much especially when you know absolutely nothing about the kid.   And I stress the word “kid”.

First off who the hell ever compared this to that POS Michael Vick ?  Other than You ! Dumb Comparison 

You worry what you think about Wilson don't worry what I think of him. 

13 hours ago, FidelioJet said:

dead poets society GIF

19 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

In all seriousness I don’t think @FidelioJet ever asked for, nor wanted the job, and he certainly doesn’t seem to be enjoying it nor interacting with most of us here.

At this point it’s like Zach being the captain of our offense. They both have the job, but does anyone care? It’s not like anyone is rallying around them. Oh well… it’s a silly title and they’d both probably be better off without it.

Now that @FidelioJet has turned on Zach, it’s officially over. Zach is finished. Zach is the Devil to @FidelioJet’s Mikael.

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

First off who the hell ever compared this to that POS Michael Vick ?  Other than You ! Dumb Comparison 

You worry what you think about Wilson don't worry what I think of him. 

You said “Wilson disgusts you and that’s something you’ve never said about any other Jets qb”.   By saying that you’re comparing him to other qbs, Vick was one of our qbs.  He’s included in this group you speak of that is less disgusting than Wilson.

This is not intended to be a Vick discussion, he did terrible things, that we agree on.

This complete and utter evisceration of Wilson as a person that much of the fan base is doing is just a bit extreme. 

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Green Ghost said:

Strange response.   Having a little bit of fun in a tumultuous time around seemed rather reasonable.     

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, FidelioJet said:

You stole the joke from Crusher.  But he phrased it in a funny way.  You overdid it.  

21 hours ago, Warfish said:

Hyperbole will not save Zach Wilson's career.

Only improved play on the field can do that.

I'm curious Fid, has there ever been another QB or QB's who was so consistently at the very bottom of the NFL in terms of production in almost every metric, that you thought really was a Super Star if only given lots more time?  If so, who was it?

Can i try to answer this one?

Mark Sanchez?

Sam Darnold?

Seems now that Joe Namath even threw in an addendum to the devil that for winning SB III it would also be ok if the the Jets NEVER had a consistently good QB EVER again.  Forget “great”.

8 hours ago, Hex said:

Photo evidence was provided:

zahh.jpg