The Bears may win BUT ...

I can't believe it's still in tact. I don't see us losing the next game, but if it means we reel off 5 in a row and then make it to the AFC Championship game - who wouldn't take that? It would just be a bummer to lose the game before the Super Bowl yet again. If the games play out that way all the way to the AFC Title game, I will have zero confidence we win that game. 

24 minutes ago, Greensleeves said:

I can't believe it's still in tact. I don't see us losing the next game, but if it means we reel off 5 in a row and then make it to the AFC Championship game - who wouldn't take that? It would just be a bummer to lose the game before the Super Bowl yet again. If the games play out that way all the way to the AFC Title game, I will have zero confidence we win that game. 

If we lose to the Bears all hell well break loose. It would be hard to phantom 5 straight wins. 

With that said, I would love to meet and beat the Pats in the Wildcard!

8 hours ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

Amazing

The coin knew the Bears’ game would be Wilson’s last

And that Mike White would start in MIN and for the rest of the season

Just waiting for the announcement now they are “rolling with Zach” this Sunday…

???‍♂️

My first thought was that Zach Wilson sabotaged the 2 Pats game so that the coin could be right

He doesn't think he let the defense down because he knows in the long run the coin will prevail

And nobody outside (or inside) the building knows what they're talking about.

• Haha 1