Start Streveler Sunday

10 minutes ago, Sammybighead said:

Laugh all you want at me. I'm starting the SSS train, who's coming aboard?

I'm on board.

Picture they announce the starting offense and the place go nuts when Strev comes out. 

Now of course he sh_ts the bed by the end of the 1st qtr - but at least we had some fun.

Being serious and I know this is a minority view - I would like to see him get a chance

• Upvote 3

It's very simple.  Start White.  Activate Streveler for some fun RPO plays.  Deactivate Flacco and thus keep him happy too.  Send Wilson to NFL Europe for some reps there.

*** EDIT:  I am not being told that NFL Europe no longer exists?  Send him there anyways.  Frankfurt Galaxy or the Amsterdam Admirals.  ***

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

It's very simple.  Start White.  Activate Streveler for some fun RPO plays.  Deactivate Flacco and thus keep him happy too.  Send Wilson to NFL Europe for some reps there.

*** EDIT:  I am not being told that NFL Europe no longer exists?  Send him there anyways.  Frankfurt Galaxy or the Amsterdam Admirals.  ***

Just now, Warfish said:

No thank you. 

Mike White Starts.  Streveler runs some designed-for-him plays.

Best of both worlds.

Schitts Creek Reaction GIF by CBC

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Right now if the league is out of business the case for sending Zach Wilson there is actually stronger lol.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Sammybighead said:

Son... Sit down. 

That train was started in the preseason, and I was the conductor. You're welcome to get on board at the next stop if you want to jump on. 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Sammybighead said:

30 minutes ago, JTJet said:

Son... Sit down. 

That train was started in the preseason, and I was the conductor. You're welcome to get on board at the next stop if you want to jump on. 

I'm at least sitting 1st class muther fukkers. I like the kid too!!!!!  Im a sucker for a hardworking blue collar success story.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, JTJet said:

Hell yes, let's add another passenger car to this train. 

he is the best QB on the roster right now which isn't really as big of an accomplishment as it should be but

that's both a major problem and major solution...if only they had the gonads

maybe E Moore and some of the other disgruntles will Tonya Harding some of the QB in front of him?

• Post of the Week 1