Sammy boy is back in the saddle.....

Beerfish

Truth be told.  If we have no option in the draft and we can’t get someone likE Garrapolo and Carr in the off-season then I have no problem bringing in Sam during the off-season to compete.  I think he may be average with the talent here now and that’s all we need at the moment.  

• Upvote 3
  • Ugh 1

39 minutes ago, Charlie Brown said:

What is truly sad is I don't know if Sam is a better QB than Zach but I do know that he is twice the man.......

Zach has shown himself to be no a responsibility kid....... Shameful!!!

Too bad Darnold did not have the talent in front of him when he came into the league.  The talent difference now and what he had is grand canyon sized.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

Sam is easy to root for, especially when he’s on another team. ?

Those who know me might not believe I’m saying this, but I’m so stunned by what Mayfield has done in Carolina, I actually think Darnold is the better option for them.

He deserves the chance, and I hope he does okay. Let’s just hold off on any talk of bringing him back here. That’s not happening.

The amount of crow JD would have to eat to pull that off, balanced by what he’d be getting just doesn’t equate.

• Upvote 3

31 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

Sam is easy to root for, especially when he’s on another team. ?

Those who know me might not believe I’m saying this, but I’m so stunned by what Mayfield has done in Carolina, I actually think Darnold is the better option for them.

He deserves the chance, and I hope he does okay. Let’s just hold off on any talk of bringing him back here. That’s not happening.

The amount of crow JD would have to eat to pull that off, balanced by what he’d be getting just doesn’t equate.

I don't know, you trade the guy for a 2 and a 4 and get him back a couple years later as a cheap fa...genius....genius i tell you!

• Upvote 2

He might be better than Zach, but the only reasons he is starting is 1) He was 3rd overall, so he has to be good, 2) The Panthers traded a high pick for him, so they might as well use him, and 3) There isn't really a better option

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, SickJetFan said:

no QB in their right mind would willingly sign with jets unless they were desperate for a job (ie Flacco, White, etc)....

Give us your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore

or draft them into servitude.

I think that changes very soon. With the amount of young talent on offense, this could be a nice landing spot for a QB.

You need thick skin, or someone else to manage your social media.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1