Schefter: Zach Not Starting Sunday, White to Start

JetsFanatic

3 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Falccid is never taking another snap for this team ever again.  They told you what they thought of him after they demoted him.  He was awful out there.

Its Mike White moving forward and Strev will be active and getting wildcat snaps.

You might be right. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Falccid is never taking another snap for this team ever again.  They told you what they thought of him after they demoted him.  He was awful out there.

Its Mike White moving forward and Strev will be active and getting wildcat snaps.

that was because earlier they thought they could get White some snaps to see about him for next year.

this is all about making the playoffs and i dont think they're going to trust White over Flacco. 

and no way in Hell is Streveler dressing and there sitting Flacco. if he doesnt start he is the backup. 

2 minutes ago, choon328 said:

Saleh has zero connection with Flacco, Douglas does. I'm not sit whet this "love" idea came from

Don’t remember the exact quotes but at the beginning of the year he referenced him being a sb caliber player anc that he still performs to that level,

I don’t want Flacco to start but also remember Wilson and other receivers praised the way he threw to them in the preseason and camp.

I would prefer white or strev

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Greensleeves said:

Let's avoid the terrible passing D and let a backup tear them up and then put Zach back in against the Vikings and Bills. Makes no sense. He should have been given a half to play and then yanked if he wasn't doing well. It should have been a confidence building game. He must have acted pretty badly behind the scenes.

The team was probably on the edge of a revolt over him. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, Flea Flicking Frank said:

If he had a mental issue, the time to do this was prior to the last Bills game, not leading into a Chicago game, thats not what this is about. He didnt just develop a mental issue

They were ready to pull the plug during the bills game.  But the plan was altered as they won that game.

End of the day, I think we have an ever so slightly higher chance of winning with Flacco/White.

Long term, I think ZW is on the hot seat next spring and for the first few games of next year, b/c he wont survive another episode like this.  

This should be a lesson to the NFL.  Don’t start promising but raw recruits in their first few years.  Let them sit on the bench and learn.  Its just setting them up for failure.  There are many more Aaron Rogers than Josh Allens.

• Upvote 2
  • More Ugh 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

The Jets laid out this plan weeks ago when they promoted White to #2 and called up Strev.  Wining the buffalo game delayed the plan by a week.

Mike White is your starter and Streveler is going to get a whole bunch of Wildcat snaps.  Mike Lafluer is about to show all of us how creative he really is.

This is going to get real fun jet fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If these guys are as smart as you say they are, why couldnt they recognize ZW's short comings and be 9-1 right now?

• More Ugh 1