Clown organization

46 minutes ago, SuicidalSince98 said:

Lets give the #2 pick to a first time OC and first time “QB coach”

You knew what you had in Wilson going into this year yet you didn’t bring a viable plan b QB 

Zach Wilson should have been pulled last week with a chance to win the game 

Benching him right before we finally play a cup cake defense, after facing the top 5 defenses in the NFL all in a row is complete bullsh*t 

Making him inactive is a moronic move. Wilson needs to be practicing, engaged, getting better

Everything is so damn cryptic and political with this organization. This is a bunch of clueless coaches trying to save face

Clown show 

Now we can see why you are suicidal

• Haha 4

8 minutes ago, genot said:

J.D did everything for Zack Wilson that they never did for Darnold. Surrounded him with talent. They gave him e ery opportunity to show them, that at least some of the flaws in his game from last year, have been improved on. Wilson failed the test. Not only last week, but every game he played this year for the Jets. If he wasn't the 2nd overall pick, he never would have started in the first place. 

He made the same critical mistake we did with Darnold, we didn’t hire competent offensive coaches to develop them 

• Thumb Down 3
  • More Ugh 1
  • Haha 1

J.D did everything for Zack Wilson that they never did for Darnold. Surrounded him with talent. They gave him e ery opportunity to show them, that at least some of the flaws in his game from last year, have been improved on. Wilson failed the test. Not only last week, but every game he played this year for the Jets. If he wasn't the 2nd overall pick, he never would have started in the first place. 

He made the same critical mistake we did with Darnold, we didn’t hire competent offensive coaches to develop them 

• Thumb Down 4

• Thumb Down 4

11 minutes ago, SuicidalSince98 said:

You're living in fantasy land .You don't think they saw what we saw, and didn't try and teach him up on the basics of being a QB. He doesn't have the mental focus that an NFL starter has to have. He can't deal with pressure  maybe hypnosis will work. No joke

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, SuicidalSince98 said:

You knew what you had in Wilson going into this year yet you didn’t bring a viable plan b QB 

Benching him right before we finally play a cup cake defense, after facing the top 5 defenses in the NFL all in a row is complete bullsh*t 

Making him inactive is a moronic move. Wilson needs to be practicing, engaged, getting better

Everything is so damn cryptic and political with this organization. This is a bunch of clueless coaches trying to save face

Clown show 

I’m sure there is a nice BYU message board you can join.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, genot said:

You're living in fantasy land .You don't think they saw what we saw, and didn't try and teach him up on the basics of being a QB. He doesn't have the mental focus that an NFL starter has to have. He can't deal with pressure  maybe hypnosis will work. No joke

Yet they didn’t bring in a competent backup, made him the unquestioned starter, and didn’t pull him last week with the game tied. You are a complete hypocrite 

• More Ugh 1

1 hour ago, Lith said:

This clown coaching staff that has us at 6-4 despite some of the worst QB playin the league.  Flacco and Wilson rank 32nd nad 34th respectively in QB rating this year.  Yet we are right in the thick of the playoff hunt.  What an awful coaching staff.

This is the Zach is 5-2 argument. The defense didn’t turn it around until Q and Reed took matters into their own hands and told the coaches to **** off 

Clown show 

No Way Beer GIF by Busch

6 minutes ago, SuicidalSince98 said:

We just got rid of our problem so this should be a cake walk win

offense needs to be on cruise control and score at least 30, pound the over too 

Betting my mortgage?  Why would I make such an irresponsible and bad decision?  Who am I, Zach Wilson?

Now, will I be including the Jets on some of my Parlays?  Certainly.

• Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, SuicidalSince98 said:

I asked you this question yesterday but you never answered it.

Tell me exactly if you are the OC what you would do to make him successful?

No issue with you blaming coaching - don't agree but that is your right. But if you are going to do that emphatically, explain how you fix it.

7 minutes ago, undertow said:

Jets fan - Zach Wilson is winning games who cares what his numbers are

Also Jets fan - Why isn't Mike White putting up 30 points he sucks.

I guess the fact that Wilson played the toughest pass defenses with the worst offenses and Mike White is going against the best pass defense schedule imaginable doesn't really matter

And no, I'm glad White is starting so don't try to work that angle, it won't wash

8 minutes ago, Trotter said:

I asked you this question yesterday but you never answered it.

Tell me exactly if you are the OC what you would do to make him successful?

No issue with you blaming coaching - don't agree but that is your right. But if you are going to do that emphatically, explain how you fix it.

I would fix his mechanics and if he can’t be fixed I sure as hell would have not started him without a viable backup 

13 minutes ago, SuicidalSince98 said:

Yet they didn’t bring in a competent backup, made him the unquestioned starter, and didn’t pull him last week with the game tied. You are a complete hypocrite 

Anybody who is crying about Wilson being benched, has more than a few screws loose. You really think 3 games as a starting QB, is enough to form a judgment about Mike White. He had a bad game against Buffalo. The Bills defense was playing lights out and made every QB, look bad. 

9 minutes ago, AFJF said:

Betting my mortgage?  Why would I make such an irresponsible and bad decision?  Who am I, Zach Wilson?

Now, will I be including the Jets on some of my Parlays?  Certainly.

I might but am a bit short on cash right now.

My two strong bets last night were BGSU VS Ohio over 52.5. Final score of course was 38-14

Ben simmons to score 12 points and Nets win. Well the Nets suck and lost anyway but of course had they won Simmons had 11

Clown show 

You are a horrendous poster who starts the most idiotic threads. According to your screen name, Just tighten the noose already and jump off the stool ?

• Thumb Down 2

Revisionist history i know, but looking back, his play has shown that perhaps starting him from day one was a mistake for objectively, his stats have sucked. But, that's today's NFL for you. Teams have that 4-5 yr window to be successful without worrying about the big QB salary.

So, trying White this week makes some sense. 

It doesn't mean that it's the end for Zack. Again, his body of work is only 20 games. If i would have said when Zack was drafted that all he gets is 20 games to prove himself, most would disagree. 

Now, he needs to be a good team mate and be the so called leader he says he is.

It'll be interesting to see his mannerisms on the sideline this Sunday.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Gastineau Lives said:

I guess the fact that Wilson played the toughest pass defenses with the worst offenses and Mike White is going against the best pass defense schedule imaginable doesn't really matter

And no, I'm glad White is starting so don't try to work that angle, it won't wash

Bro all MIke White needs to do is not turn over the ball 

39 minutes ago, SuicidalSince98 said:

Say it again....