Clown organization

SuicidalSince98

3 minutes ago, SuicidalSince98 said:

I would fix his mechanics and if he can’t be fixed I sure as hell would have not started him without a viable backup 

No argument on the backup - they simply did a terrible job there and slowly they are admitting that they simply did not envision this level of success this year combined with Zach being horrid.

Regarding mechanics - that to me is on the QB coach not the OC. Perhaps they have tried and either he goes back to bad habits or they simply can't be fixed.  

• Upvote 1

We just got rid of our problem so this should be a cake walk win
offense needs to be on cruise control and score at least 30, pound the over too 
Please bet your mortgage... Will make watching this weekend a lot of fun.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, SuicidalSince98 said:

It’s about him being engaged. Being made inactive is telling the player to **** off 

I think making him inactive is that they don't want him to play.

If White goes in and is injured, you put Zach back in? What about if White struggles... Going for Zach? This way, whatever happens, Flacco is next man up, and Zach sits, regardless of what happens in the game.

Although, to be honest, I think that if White gets hurt, Elijah Moore is the next player to get a shot at QB.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Trotter said:

No argument on the backup - they simply did a terrible job there and slowly they are admitting that they simply did not envision this level of success this year combined with Zach being horrid.

Regarding mechanics - that to me is on the QB coach not the OC. Perhaps they have tried and either he goes back to bad habits or they simply can't be fixed.  

It's almost like kickers... They don't want to invest in a kicker, and keep grabbing what pops up on the scrap heap. 

Z has been decent this year, which is a nice surprise... But kickers and QB2 appear to be challenges for this org...

1 hour ago, SuicidalSince98 said:

Lets give the #2 pick to a first time OC and first time “QB coach”

You knew what you had in Wilson going into this year yet you didn’t bring a viable plan b QB 

Zach Wilson should have been pulled last week with a chance to win the game 

Benching him right before we finally play a cup cake defense, after facing the top 5 defenses in the NFL all in a row is complete bullsh*t 

Making him inactive is a moronic move. Wilson needs to be practicing, engaged, getting better

Everything is so damn cryptic and political with this organization. This is a bunch of clueless coaches trying to save face

Clown show 

K

1 hour ago, FidelioJet said:

It does beg the question though.

Why is he inactive?

Is it...

• Zach refusing to play?
  • They don't think Zach is even back-up quality at this point?
  • They feel like Zach's head needs a week off?
  • The Locker Room doesn't want Zach even dressed?

I mean having him inactive is a strange choice here (at least IMO) I felt like he would be the two and if White got hurt Zach comes in. 

Elijah Moore treatment.

When you are in the doghouse, this coaching staff makes it very public.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, FidelioJet said:

It does beg the question though.

Why is he inactive?

Is it...

• Zach refusing to play?
  • They don't think Zach is even back-up quality at this point?
  • They feel like Zach's head needs a week off?
  • The Locker Room doesn't want Zach even dressed?

I mean having him inactive is a strange choice here (at least IMO) I felt like he would be the two and if White got hurt Zach comes in. 

The move doesn't beg anything. If you listened to Saleh, what he was saying was crystal clear: Zach is a mess and he can't handle being an NFL QB right now. He's getting a time out to get his head straight. There's nothing "strange" about it.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, BroadwayRay said:

The move doesn't beg anything. If you listened to Saleh, what he was saying was crystal clear: Zach is a mess and he can't handle being an NFL QB right now. He's getting a time out to get his head straight. There's nothing "strange" about it.

I'll disagree.  I think it is strange that an NFL QB required a Time Out.

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, SuicidalSince98 said:

We just got rid of our problem so this should be a cake walk win

offense needs to be on cruise control and score at least 30, pound the over too 

Please stop.

Or at a minimum, keep all this inane stream-of-consciousness in ONE post/thread. 

We do not need 20 separate threads for every brain dropping started by you.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, SuicidalSince98 said:

You knew what you had in Wilson going into this year yet you didn’t bring a viable plan b QB 

Benching him right before we finally play a cup cake defense, after facing the top 5 defenses in the NFL all in a row is complete bullsh*t 

Making him inactive is a moronic move. Wilson needs to be practicing, engaged, getting better

Everything is so damn cryptic and political with this organization. This is a bunch of clueless coaches trying to save face

Clown show 

As someone who hated on Saleh big time last year, I'm very impressed with him this year.  The reality of lossing and not making the playoffs with a real good team finally got him to stop with the positive vibes and start acting like an NFL HC.

The guy wants to win, he will do anything to win and that includes making tough decisions that aren't all happy nonsense.   I love that he kept his mouth shut, looked at the tape and did what had to be done.   The guy wants to win and so do I.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Biggs said:

As someone who hated on Saleh big time last year, I'm very impressed with him this year.  The reality of lossing and not making the playoffs with a real good team finally got him to stop with the positive vibes and start acting like an NFL HC.

The guy wants to win, he will do anything to win and that includes making tough decisions that aren't all happy nonsense.   I love that he kept his mouth shut, looked at the tape and did what had to be done.   The guy wants to win and so do I.

He will do everything except pull the struggling QB in the 4th Q last week. 

• Doh! 1

2 hours ago, SuicidalSince98 said:

Clown show 

suck my dick GIF

9 minutes ago, ZachStepdad said:

This isn’t on the coaching staff , Zach can’t even complete a screen pass and wide ass open receivers being missed and not thrown too… this defense and coaching staff got us this record we have so far. Mike White needs to come in for relief until he can get right 

He had all these issues last year, they weren’t fixed and we didn’t get a legit backup. He should have been pulled last week to win the game, he wasn’t. This is 200% on the coaching staff 

50 minutes ago, Gastineau Lives said:

Like Zach Wilson did against the Patriots?

Stop.  Zach has been absolutely horrific 90% of the snaps hes taken.

Has he had what can be considered a good game the last 2 years by NFL standards?  Not throwing interceptions because you're too afraid to pull the trigger or don't see the open guys doesn't qualify as good.  

If you want to point to last years tampa game as decent (not all that good though) I can go with that but other than that and the dreamy pass to Davis the highlight reel is pretty empty.

There is no justification for starting him again and risk losing the team.  Zippys story isn't over..  he'll get another chance.  For now he needed to see they're not going to just keep trotting him out there to suck and blow their playoff chances.

• Upvote 2