Clown organization

28 minutes ago, SuicidalSince98 said:

He will do everything except pull the struggling QB in the 4th Q last week. 

If the kid makes a couple of passes on the last possession and we hit a game winning field goal it works out.  

He showed belief and it wasn't rewarded.   He's making changes based on the results.  

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, SuicidalSince98 said:

Lets give the #2 pick to a first time OC and first time “QB coach”

You knew what you had in Wilson going into this year yet you didn’t bring a viable plan b QB 

Zach Wilson should have been pulled last week with a chance to win the game 

Benching him right before we finally play a cup cake defense, after facing the top 5 defenses in the NFL all in a row is complete bullsh*t 

Making him inactive is a moronic move. Wilson needs to be practicing, engaged, getting better

Everything is so damn cryptic and political with this organization. This is a bunch of clueless coaches trying to save face

Clown show 

Worst take of all time

Get this guy OUTTA HERE!!

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

4 minutes ago, SuicidalSince98 said:

We didn’t have enough results to make a decision before the 4th Q? 

It’s much easier for a qb to prepare all week with first team knowing he is starter. Saleh thought even as bad, horribly bad Wilson was playing. He felt thRy could squeeze in a win with way D was playing. If he wasn’t such a douche, who players were behind, he could still be starter today.

3 minutes ago, VJphillyfan said:

Literally all we had to do was sub in white or Flacco, get a fg, and win the game

Doubt it would have happened.  Lot of wind and their D was well rested and playing lights out.  

Jones was completing 80% of his passes and they got to the edge with their running game and couldn't get in FG range.  

Was Flacco actually active?

17 minutes ago, Pac said:

Stop.  Zach has been absolutely horrific 90% of the snaps hes taken.

Has he had what can be considered a good game the last 2 years by NFL standards?  Not throwing interceptions because you're too afraid to pull the trigger or don't see the open guys doesn't qualify as good.  

If you want to point to last years tampa game as decent (not all that good though) I can go with that but other than that and the dreamy pass to Davis the highlight reel is pretty empty.

There is no justification for starting him again and risk losing the team.  Zippys story isn't over..  he'll get another chance.  For now he needed to see they're not going to just keep trotting him out there to suck and blow their playoff chances.

This is a longer post than my response warranted. 

I'm responding to the idea that not throwing int is a measuring stick

Just now, Biggs said:

Doubt it would have happened.  Lot of wind and their D was well rested and playing lights out.  

Jones was completing 80% of his passes and they got to the edge with their running game and couldn't get in FG range.  

Well we know for sure it didn’t happen with Wilson. The next Aaron Rodgers threw for 77 yards in 4 quarters

Just now, VJphillyfan said:

Well we know for sure it didn’t happen with Wilson. The next Aaron Rodgers threw for 77 yards in 4 quarters

Don't really care about the stats.  The results is really all I care about during the season.  We have 7 games left.  I'm rooting for the laundry and the QB who's playing even if it's Zach.

• Post of the Week 1

Just now, Gastineau Lives said:

This is a longer post than my response warranted. 

I'm responding to the idea that not throwing int is a measuring stick

Consider it a general response to the theme of a large portion of your posts the last couple months.

I read them just normally too lazy to respond.

Lets give the #2 pick to a first time OC and first time “QB coach”

You knew what you had in Wilson going into this year yet you didn’t bring a viable plan b QB 

Zach Wilson should have been pulled last week with a chance to win the game 

Benching him right before we finally play a cup cake defense, after facing the top 5 defenses in the NFL all in a row is complete bullsh*t 

Making him inactive is a moronic move. Wilson needs to be practicing, engaged, getting better

Everything is so damn cryptic and political with this organization. This is a bunch of clueless coaches trying to save face

Clown show 

Nicole Kidman Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

1 hour ago, SuicidalSince98 said:

This is the Zach is 5-2 argument. The defense didn’t turn it around until Q and Reed took matters into their own hands and told the coaches to **** off 

OK.  So when a player plays well, it is in spite of the coaches, but when player plays poorly, it is because of the coaches.  So glad you were able to clear that up for me.  Thanks.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, GreenFish said:

The only clown in this situation in Zach. Look at reality and take off those green colored glasses. He’ll be fine. Kids don't need to be pampered. 

I just drove 4 hours listening to sports radio. NO radio host or guest is against this move.  In fact praise was shown to Saleh for doing it.  

• Upvote 3

It’s about him being engaged. Being made inactive is telling the player to **** off 

It means you are not playing in the game this week. If Zach is disengaged,  it is his decision.  He can still learn the game plan and study film and sit in on meetings. He is still on the team. The way you are talking it sounds like they cut him

This posts makes me think you are about the least informed poster here. I feel like I lost a few IQ points reading this. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, FidelioJet said:

It does beg the question though.

Why is he inactive?

Is it...

• Zach refusing to play?
  • They don't think Zach is even back-up quality at this point?
  • They feel like Zach's head needs a week off?
  • The Locker Room doesn't want Zach even dressed?

I mean having him inactive is a strange choice here (at least IMO) I felt like he would be the two and if White got hurt Zach comes in. 

They don't  want him to play this week period. This to me is evidence  that the team had enough with bad play and him pointing fingers at receivers as well as the wind conditions and taking no accountability.  Saleh  probably had a conga line of players come through his office on Monday. 

• Upvote 1

The OP is right, Mike White is NOT the future of this team and now they have taken the legs out from under ZW because he lost to NE - White may play okay against Bears, but the season is now over and there is no future.

This may have ended up that way anyway, but at least we had the illusion of a promising season and a much better year next year. ZW is now done and this team doesn't have a QB. Wore, we will either need to spend the limited draft capital to get a QB instead of plugging the remaining holes. Or, worse, we are going to have to write a big check to either a has-been or a never was. I just don't see how JD can have a good season next year. Again, it might have panned out like this, but I had hope at least this season that ZW would turn it around.

We went from top of the AFE east to basically done for the season - very sad.

• WTF? 3

Amazing how people can’t see the forest for the trees, no one here is defending Wilson 

No, you are definitely  defending him to the point you would make a wildly unpopular  post about the Jets when a lot of us see this as possibly  a watershed moment for Saleh. He is in charge and if you suck and on top of it step out of line, you aren't  playing. Saleh must have let loose on Zach in that meeting he had if his choice was not only to bench you, you aren't  even going to dress. 

1 minute ago, bostonmajet said:

The OP is right, Mike White is NOT the future of this team and now they have taken the legs out from under ZW because he lost to NE - White may play okay against Bears, but the season is now over and there is no future.

This may have ended up that way anyway, but at least we had the illusion of a promising season and a much better year next year. ZW is now done and this team doesn't have a QB. Wore, we will either need to spend the limited draft capital to get a QB instead of plugging the remaining holes. Or, worse, we are going to have to write a big check to either a has-been or a never was. I just don't see how JD can have a good season next year. Again, it might have panned out like this, but I had hope at least this season that ZW would turn it around.

We went from top of the AFE east to basically done for the season - very sad.

Zach Wilson stinks.  Enough with the crocodile tears.  We whiffed on another first round qb

8 minutes ago, VJphillyfan said:

Zach Wilson stinks.  Enough with the crocodile tears.  We whiffed on another first round qb

Maybe so, but that wasn't my point - we now have no future - if we are done with ZW; it isn't Flacco and it isn't White. So who is our future? Do you think we are going to beat any good teams with either? So, most likely no playoffs.

ZW may have sucked, but he won all his game not played against the Pats. Could he turn it around, probably not here, but now we are in no mans land for the remaining games. I was hoping for meaningful games in December - meaningful doesn't mean no future and hoping to beat the bad teams... back to the damn drawing board AGAIN. And were is the accountability for LaFluer sucking so bad - there is none.

Just now, bostonmajet said:

Maybe so, but that wasn't my point - we now have no future - if we are done with ZW; it isn't Flacco and it isn't White. So who is our future? Do you think we are going to beat any good teams with either? So, most likely no playoffs.

ZW may have sucked, but he won all his game not played against the Pats. Could he turn it around, probably not here, but now we are in no mans land for the remaining games. I was hoping for meaningful games in December - meaningful doesn't mean no future and hoping to beat the bad teams... back to the damn drawing board AGAIN. And were is the accountability for LaFluer sucking so bad - there is none.

Rubbish.

If we sign a veteran qb like Brady or Jimmy G we could potentially win a super bowl next year.  That’s a pretty good future 

8 minutes ago, VJphillyfan said:

Rubbish.

If we sign a veteran qb like Brady or Jimmy G we could potentially win a super bowl next year.  That’s a pretty good future 

LOL

LOL

Brady  is NEVER coming here and more to the point, we can't afford him. Rodgers isn't coming here with his really bad attitude and 50mill/year guaranteed contract. Jimmy G - if he was so good, why was he benched for a rookie? Why would either of them come here with no OL and an OK WR corp.

Brady to TB, Peyton to Denver - twice in 20-30 years. How often do you see a QB fail or leave another team to make it big? Drew Brees was hurt, traded and then it took how long before he won. the SB with the Saints? Jimmy was traded for a 2nd and became great, but that was 10 years ago and the trade happened because Brady through a fit - Flacc won a SB you think because he did he is our champion?

As rare as it is to grow a QB, it is even more rare to pick one off a dumpster and win it all. And then of course, there is the problem with keeping a quality team while paying the price. Are you willing to loose Quinenen because we can't pay him to sign Jimmy G?

We tried it with Farve; we tried it with Boomer. this team. and fan base won't give ZW 2 full years, but we are going to pay through the nose for some over the hill QB and just accept whatever happens. Doubt it. Hopefully you are right, but I highly doubt it.

Smart move would have been keeping ZW and hiring a decent QB and let them fight it out in training camp. Then the team wouldn't have 'given up' on ZW and wouldn't have looked so reactionary. Your QB sucks against a good D that always confuses young QB and you panic - why not pull him in the 4th Q? If he was so bad, why not pull him? Where is the accountability for LaFleur, Boyer, Mann? The loss was just as much on them as on ZW. Why not bench ZW in the 4th? This was a chicken sh*t move with Saleh caving - nothing else. not a good look for the future.

He's more than that but still, there is talk of him being out for the season
Well I hope he's not .. as much as I have a lot of disdain for running quarterbacks ... never want to see a dynamic young talent sidelined like that.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

6 hours ago, SuicidalSince98 said:

It’s about him being engaged. Being made inactive is telling the player to **** off 

He SHOULD f**k off until his attitude and play improve.  He is arguably the weakest of the 4 QBs on the roster at this very moment. 

Any other position when a player gets benched for poor play, no one here complains whatsoever.  But when it's the golden boy QB all of a sudden people like you freak out about it. 

5 hours ago, SuicidalSince98 said:

He made the same critical mistake we did with Darnold, we didn’t hire competent offensive coaches to develop them 

He made the same critical mistake we did with Darnold, we didn’t hire competent offensive coaches to develop them 

7 games not started by Zach Wilson since 2021.  3 of them, the offense put up 30+ points.