“Why me?” -ZW

Paradis

2 hours ago, Chrebetfan80 said:

connor is taking some liberties here,  listening to the press conference saleh just did not communicate this well.  These were not direct quotes from zach.  Really trying to slander the kid with this tweet.  Its borderline cruel and this is coming from someone not trying to defend zach. 

Yes, I’m not actually under the illusion that was a verbatim tape recorded conversation as it was tweeted… I think the part that I’m speaking to is the crust of truth that exists in there. Rob acknowledged that much in the tea leaves. ZW begged the situation with his behavior and here we are. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, ZachStepdad said:

Media is reaching now….. I’m certain Saleh didn’t repeat what Zach said verbatim ….

Saleh didn't describe the tantrum in graphic detail but make no mistake it was a tantrum 

Like a toddler screaming in the supermarket that they want to eat candy for breakfast 

• Haha 2

36 minutes ago, bitonti said:

Saleh didn't describe the tantrum in graphic detail but make no mistake it was a tantrum 

Like a toddler screaming in the supermarket that they want to eat candy for breakfast 

You have an inside source?

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, bitonti said:

Sure. We can trust the reporters to not embellish

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Hex said:

You have an inside source?

A rich entitled kid who had everything handed to him in life, including his current job.

How do you think he reacted? 

It’s amazing how many people can’t see the writing on the wall about Wilson’s character but 99.9% of the people here where so easily destroying Moore 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

1 minute ago, oatmeal said:

A rich entitled kid who had everything handed to him in life, including his current job.

It’s amazing how many people can’t see the writing on the wall about Wilson’s character but 99.9% of the people here where so easily destroying Moore 

Wilson lost his starting job in college and won it back

shows how much you know 

2 hours ago, oatmeal said:

Jets should make them room together

• Post of the Week 1

Hughes and the others doing their best Manish here. This is so taken out of context it’s not even funny and I don’t even like Zach. These reporters must love this era of communication because they can really just print whatever they want and let the masses interpret it however they want with no consequences. 

• Upvote 3

14 hours ago, Paradis said:

Yes, I’m not actually under the illusion that was a verbatim tape recorded conversation as it was tweeted… I think the part that I’m speaking to is the crust of truth that exists in there. Rob acknowledged that much in the tea leaves. ZW begged the situation with his behavior and here we are. 

Very True.  Lets hope that this move ends up to our benefit by either Zach figuring it out and becoming a good QB or us finding a way to remedy the mistake and get on the proper path to a good QB

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, oatmeal said:

Still bad practice to state assumptions as fact. He might have done that, but we don't know. 

I can't remember what you were saying about Moore, but if I recall I was saying the exact same things about Zach. He has a frustration, he made some mistakes and needed some time off. 

Just like with Moore, I don't think Zach's character is as bad as people make it out to be. Moore was mad he wasn't getting targets, Zach was asked a stupid question when he was still pissed off about playing badly. He came and apologized about it. Moore did too. It's honestly not too different to me.

23 hours ago, k-met57 said:

Hughes is such a dummy, and u guys are eating it up....its comical. I am not even sure Saleh was saying that as a relay of the actual conversation, it was just something that he said in passing.

Connor Hughes and Jim Gray must be twins. The two worst in the business.

1 hour ago, Chrebetfan80 said:

Very True.  Lets hope that this move ends up to our benefit by either Zach figuring it out and becoming a good QB or us finding a way to remedy the mistake and get on the proper path to a good QB

Indeed. As critical as i've been of ZW, I am interested to see how he responds to this decision between now and next training camp.

I think the recipe for his "potential" to blossom was meant to include a being tossed on his ass moment. That's how (in my experience) someone like Zach might rise to the occasion. Some of kind of serious adversity. 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, oatmeal said:

Kobe grew up in a wealthy family. Your point is invalid 

Kobe Bryant

Kobe Bryant moved to Rieti, Italy, when he was 6 years old as his father settled into a new life playing professional basketball in Italy. The story of the late Kobe Bryant’s ascension to NBA glory is well documented, but the story of his father, Joe “Jellybean” Bryant, is not as well-known. The elder Bryant played in the NBA from 1975-83 for the 76ers, the Clippers and the Rockets before moving the family to Italy. After retiring from playing, Jellybean went on to a long an

The real test of Wilson's attitude will be Sunday.

If he is active and involved on the sideline, standing by the QB's and engaging/trying to help, rooting on the team, that would be a good sign.

If he's off by himself pouting, or away from the coaches/QB's fooling around, or not rooting on his teammates, that wouldn't be a good sign.

This isn't hard Zach.  Come on, get it right.  The future will be what YOU make of it.