Predict White's Stats Vs. Bears

JTJet

I’m expecting our WRs to get a lot of yac. White will get the ball out on time and on target.

21-26 for 212 yards 2 TDs and 1 INT. He’ll have a really low average depth of target though.

I believe will put out a Strev wildcat package which will take some of the reps away from White.

In the NFL world of instant judgements this is a pretty big game for the Jets and White.

Here is my 'sinking feeling' projection of the game.

White will have a decent game but will have a couple of turnovers.

Justin Fields will wreck our 'all world' defense, we will take a few ill timed roughing calls and we will lose.

I hope he tears it up. But unless he has improved a LOT over the last year I think he will be no better than Zach and probably throw 2+ INTs like he has in every game he saw significant time including the CIN game. I was excited for him last year but he was a turnover machine and pretty fragile. But Zach has not improved so giving White a chance is fine

• Thumb Down 1

White has been set up perfectly this week, he needs to take advantage of the following:

- Fant, Herbig & Davis returning to practice
- A motivated team that wants to show that Wilson was the issue
- A bad CHI defense

Add in the support of the home crowd and you have a perfect recipe for success.  White 
has a shot to do what Cousins did to Griffin in WSH, take the spot and run with it

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

In the NFL world of instant judgements this is a pretty big game for the Jets and White.

Here is my 'sinking feeling' projection of the game.

White will have a decent game but will have a couple of turnovers.

Justin Fields will wreck our 'all world' defense, we will take a few ill timed roughing calls and we will lose.

I don't like this game - not one bit.

The coin flip says they lose it and while I hope no - something tells me it is right.

Good news is the coin flip says they then win 5 in a row.

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, GreenFish said:

I’m expecting our WRs to get a lot of yac. White will get the ball out on time and on target.

21-26 for 212 yards 2 TDs and 1 INT. He’ll have a really low average depth of target though.

I believe will put out a Strev wildcat package which will take some of the reps away from White.

Streveler is not even on the active roster.  He is on the practice squad.  He has been "practice squad active" at least a couple of times, but you can only do that three times all season. 

6 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

Streveler is not even on the active roster.  He is on the practice squad.  He has been "practice squad active" at least a couple of times, but you can only do that three times all season. 

My thought was that he would be active as the backup QB for the game.

Just heard Saleh’s presser. Flacco will be the backup. So, I no longer expect Strev to be active.

18-25 205 1 TD 1 INT

Jets run the crap out of it after securing the lead… like they have every other game with a lead or when it’s close. 

herbig was a huge factor in last weeks inept running attack. 

MC - 13 attempts for 72 and a TD

J Rob- 16 attempts for 83 and a TD

Ty - 2 Attempts for 8 yds 

Berrios end around for 10-15 Yds 

Jets 24 Bears 20

On 11/23/2022 at 1:06 PM, Joe W. Namath said:

300 yards and 3 tds.  Lafluer is going to prove a point sunday.

On 11/23/2022 at 1:45 PM, sourceworx said:

18-22, 300 yards, 2 TD 1 Int

Elijah Moore breaks out this week 

On 11/23/2022 at 12:30 PM, JTJet said:

I'm rolling with...

24 of 32 235 Yards 3 TDs 1 INT

10 Yards rushing

What ya got?

Some of us were pretty damn close. 

Final stat line...

22 of 28 315 Yards 3 TDs

• Upvote 1