To the New York Jets 2022 Regime

hawk

Some are making a much bigger deal of this then it is.  I love Saleh but im not giving him much credit for this.  Anyone w/ a brain would have made this move.

They were ready to do it 2 weeks ago but the jets beat the bills in spite of zach so they couldnt.

This has been in the works for weeks and isnt surprising at all.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Ugh 1
  • More Ugh 1

4 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Some are making a much bigger deal of this then it is.  I love Saleh but im not giving him much credit for this.  Anyone w/ a brain would have made this move.

They were ready to do it 2 weeks ago but the jets beat the bills in spite of zach so they couldnt.

I don't think you know what in spite of means

• Haha 2

If the Jets win games and the offense takes a serious up tick it will look brilliant, if not it will look stupid.

I applaud the move to going to White, he should have done it last game mid game.

I do not approve of making Wilson inactive.

The move would look much better if Saleh and Douglas had gone out and got a really viable vet backup.

Anyway, Whie gets his big chance.

• Upvote 2

Gutsy move that needed to be done. 

And the notion that they can never go back to Zach is bullsh*t. This should be Humble Time for him. Be a man, and accept that you were demoted because you were not doing your job well. If/when you get another shot down the road, take advantage of it.

• Upvote 2

26 minutes ago, k-met57 said:

this is def a misstep. last week they needed 1 or 2 plays to win....if Wilson wasnt making that play, maybe White would have.

They we're desperate for Wilson to make one play to break a 3-3 tie. Probably felt if that happened,  Wilson would have dropped his scared little boy approach. It didn't work.

1 minute ago, genot said:

They we're desperate for Wilson to make one play to break a 3-3 tie. Probably felt if that happened,  Wilson would have dropped his scared little boy approach. It didn't work.

yeah maybe, its easy to speculate now...making this type of a decision on the spot is far from easy.

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

If the Jets win games and the offense takes a serious up tick it will look brilliant, if not it will look stupid.

I applaud the move to going to White, he should have done it last game mid game.

I do not approve of making Wilson inactive.

The move would look much better if Saleh and Douglas had gone out and got a really viable vet backup.

Anyway, Whie gets his big chance.

The inactive piece is the interesting move - not going conspiracy route but it just feels there is a bit more to it.

No surprise with the QB being benched - happens alot - but how many times is that qb inactive? Not sure I can think of one outside of some type of team violation etc.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Are you new to the New York Jets?  Sanchez? Geno? Darnold?  You know how the teams would stick by them just because of draft posiiton?

2 hours ago, Claymation said:

Saleh didn't make this move, JD did. Hence the organizational meeting on Monday. I wish Saleh had the courage to be truthful. He lied about the Moore situation. 

Haha... This was definitely not JD... This is above his pay grade... This was Woody was extremely embarrassed. 

Woody was at the Bruins game earlier in the week and was at the stadium on Sunday... He was embarrassed as he showed up to another stadium to have his team perform like that... 

Don't mix this up... That's why Saleh was 2 hours late Monday... This was Woody giving Saleh and the staff a lashing 

• Ugh 1
  • More Ugh 1

2 minutes ago, Reasonable Jets Fan said:

Haha... This was definitely not JD... This is above his pay grade... This was Woody was extremely embarrassed. 

Woody was at the Bruins game earlier in the week and was at the stadium on Sunday... He was embarrassed as he showed up to another stadium to have his team perform like that... 

Don't mix this up... That's why Saleh was 2 hours late Monday... This was Woody giving Saleh and the staff a lashing 

So who is your source?  Those are pretty bold calls, just wondering if you have any real clue or if it's just another yapper of b.s...

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Origen said:

So who is your source?  Those are pretty bold calls, just wondering if you have any real clue or if it's just another yapper of b.s..

Source doesn't matter, it is what it is... Believe or don't... I couldn't care less... But this is 100% Woody telling Saleh and JD that zach must sit... He was throughly embarrassed in New England

• More Ugh 1