MIKE WHITE

T0mShane

2 hours ago, Dunnie said:

0FbzmD-twXYKfL2xF141SXV_Ghe0D7q07Eqbx9cy

Obviously I am joking  here ... but this is getting a little much.

Now you know how we feel when were constantly gaslit for a year and a half to believe that Zach Wilson struggling to pass for 150 yards in a game was "progress", "night and day from last year" or "flashes" of future greatness.  

Except White actually produces.  

• Post of the Week 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

No, Douglas did in September, a few months after his arrival.  

The Cowboys could have kept him on their practice squad but chose to keep Clayton Thorson (2019 5th round pick by the Eagles, now on the Houston Gamblers USFL team) instead, and waived White.

Now White is better than Dak Prescott.  Oof Jerry.  Oof.  

Better than Prescott? What makes you say that? Prescott has played 22 times the number of games and has a 66% completion rate (68% in his last 4 seasons) with a 3:1 TD/INT ratio. He's thrown for over 3k yards in every season except the one he got hurt in, and almost 5k yards one season. Mike White has a 4 game sample size, and in 2 of them he dazzled, in one of them was meh, and the other was putrid. He has a 1:1 TD/INT ratio. Mike White's season QBR last season was worse than Dak has ever had despite the Bengals game.

You could be correct, but with such a small sample size it's too difficult to tell. 

1 minute ago, Hex said:

Better than Prescott? What makes you say that? Prescott has played 22 times the number of games and has a 66% completion rate (68% in his last 4 seasons) with a 3:1 TD/INT ratio. He's thrown for over 3k yards in every season except the one he got hurt in, and almost 5k yards one season. Mike White has a 4 game sample size, and in 2 of them he dazzled, in one of them was meh, and the other was putrid. He has a 1:1 TD/INT ratio. Mike White's season QBR last season was worse than Dak has ever had despite the Bengals game.

You could be correct, but with such a small sample size it's too difficult to tell. 

Because Mike White is the GOAT, hence all other QBs fall beneath him.

• Post of the Week 2

7 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

You've been a good sport lately.  Kudos!

Yeah it is good to see everyone getting along. I know You, Me, Tom, Johnny and EY were long on the get Zach out of here movement. But it took others longer to see what we were telling them. I was glad you took my advice and started that fake kudos to Zach thread. It helped the peace movement and it was only a matter of time until Mike White took over.  :)

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Violently pissed at the disrespect Mike White is receiving in NFL-adjacent media circles this week. The man has had four starts and two of them were ELITE, but the talking heads are clowning on White like he’s Chase Daniel or some sh*t. Unacceptable. Mike White’s stat line on Sunday:

26/32, 376 yards, 4 TDs. Jets win 38-13.

???WARNING: WE WILL BE ACCEPTING *NO* NEW MEMBERS ONTO THE MIKE WHITE TRAIN AFTER SUNDAY AT 12:59 PM. YOU ARE EITHER ON OR YOU ARE OFF???

Giddy up.  After we win on Sunday even the Zach fanboys might come around. 

• Post of the Week 2

9 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Violently pissed at the disrespect Mike White is receiving in NFL-adjacent media circles this week. The man has had four starts and two of them were ELITE, but the talking heads are clowning on White like he’s Chase Daniel or some sh*t. Unacceptable. Mike White’s stat line on Sunday:

???WARNING: WE WILL BE ACCEPTING *NO* NEW MEMBERS ONTO THE MIKE WHITE TRAIN AFTER SUNDAY AT 12:59 PM. YOU ARE EITHER ON OR YOU ARE OFF???

Im in captain

• Post of the Week 2

25 minutes ago, JiFields said:

4 starts, 2-2.  Those starts look like this:

37/45 - 405 yards, 3 TD's/22 INT's - HOF, record breaking performance 

7/11 - 95 yards 1 TD/0 INT- balling vs. a good D, injured had to leave game

24/44 - 251 yards 0/4 INT's - vs. the best D in the NFL, playing catch up

22/28 - 315yards 3 TD/0 INT - in a torrential down pour

Why is the focus, the 1 bad game where the Jets D gave up 45 points and White pressed to get the team back in the game vs the best D in the NFL playing on a miserable Football team?  It's so F'ing bizarre.  Is it the 4 INT's?   Who gives a ****?  Burrow threw 4 INT's vs. a sh*tty Pitts early this season and lost 20-23, it happens but if it's an outlier, who cares?

Idk, looks to me like that was an outlier w/ White but sure, lets be penis faces about it.

POTY

@Maxman, make this the site banner, plz. Bold and Times New Roman font.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I’ve listened to five different national podcasts this week. In four of them, after they got done with their “lolZachWilson” shtick, they admitted to not watching a snap of the Bears game “live,” which means they ended up watching a highlight package on ESPN and peeking at a box score. In one of those, the bros were “breaking down” Mike White and said he stood no chance of being good because he’s “not athletic,” then pointed out that he’s as athletic as “Tom Brady.” Just pure laziness. 

Like Bart Scott once said:

"To all the non-believers..."

• Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

I'm onboard. Please reserve a spot in the bar car for me.

• Post of the Week 1

16 hours ago, Beerfish said:

So which  utter fing brainiac in the NY jets coaching staff or front office decided that Joe Flacco was the best guy to play instead of white?

My massive annoyance at Flacco playing at the time was shuffled off by many on here.  There was less than zero sense to trot out Flacco at the time.

I think one theory was it was all about Zach.  You don't want White starting and dominating, or at least looking like a true #1, because then it's harder to take him out once Zach is ready.  You didn't really have that risk with Flacco.  That, and the team was still expected to be rebuilding this year.  The thought was maybe get one more top pick and then start your push for the playoffs next year.  It's possible they didn't think the Flacco losses would matter much...if anything they'd only improve our draft position.

The defense decided to become elite though, throwing all plans out the window.  

2 hours ago, shuler82 said:

Giddy up.  After we win on Sunday even the Zach fanboys might come around. 

lol nah.  First it was "Bears D".  Next it'll be "well Vikings D isn't that good either".  I think he'll have to torch the Bills for them to jump on board, but even then they'll probably just focus on whatever one member of their D was hurt and was clearly the reason why White was able to have a good game, or that one pass that was almost intercepted, etc.  

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, T0mShane said:

**** those clowns. Drive them into the sea.

wow t0m you woke up on fire today. 

• Haha 2

I’ve listened to five different national podcasts this week. In four of them, after they got done with their “lolZachWilson” shtick, they admitted to not watching a snap of the Bears game “live,” which means they ended up watching a highlight package on ESPN and peeking at a box score. In one of those, the bros were “breaking down” Mike White and said he stood no chance of being good because he’s “not athletic,” then pointed out that he’s as athletic as “Tom Brady.” Just pure laziness. 

this is good! I don't want the Jets or Mike White to have the talking heads approval or respect. I want them to scoff until Mike White torches the Bills on national tv in 2 weeks. They are going to be tied to the tracks when the Mike White train comes bearing down on them 

• Post of the Week 3

5 minutes ago, Asymmetrical said:

this is good! I don't want the Jets or Mike White to have the talking heads approval or respect. I want them to scoff until Mike White torches the Bills on national tv in 2 weeks. They are going to be tied to the tracks when the Mike White train comes bearing down on them 

1350648763_ChrisSimmsFace1.JPG.5d42889f060f0ca823a0ef49b32153ae.JPG

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, JiFields said:

Why is the focus, the 1 bad game where the Jets D gave up 45 points and White pressed to get the team back in the game vs the best D in the NFL playing on a miserable Football team?  It's so F'ing bizarre.  Is it the 4 INT's?   Who gives a ****?  Burrow threw 4 INT's vs. a sh*tty Pitts early this season and lost 20-23, it happens but if it's an outlier, who cares?

Idk, looks to me like that was an outlier w/ White but sure, lets be penis faces about it.

Because the NFL media is a fraternity. Mike White is just a pledging guy to them and Zach Wilson's family are legacy members

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, JiFields said:

While I agree with most of what you're saying.  It's not an outlier.  It's 33% of the games he's played (25% if you count the 1Q in Indy)

I'm all in on Mike White, but he's going to have to prove the nay sayers wrong.  He'll go a long way to it over the next two weeks.

If he plays well the next two weeks it'll start getting tougher to questions his ability.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

1350648763_ChrisSimmsFace1.JPG.5d42889f060f0ca823a0ef49b32153ae.JPG

The most annoying thing about this guy is not his Zach take.

It’s the top button done up without a tie

That must be an anti Mike White ritual or something. Not that it will work of course

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, FidelioJet said:

While I agree with most of what you're saying.  It's not an outlier.  It's 33% of the games he's played (25% if you count the 1Q in Indy)

I'm all in on Mike White, but he's going to have to prove the nay sayers wrong.  He'll go a long way to it over the next two weeks.

If he plays well the next two weeks it'll start getting tougher to questions his ability.

"All we are sayyyying is give Quite a chance"

colorful music notes clipart 20 free Cliparts | Download images on ...

• Haha 1