MIKE WHITE

T0mShane

11 minutes ago, BurntDice said:

I didn’t say he was THE reason for the loss. The defense wasn’t good in the first half. The offense couldn’t put it in the end zone all game. Those are the 2 biggest factors in the loss 

You implied that if they went 1-2 that would be an indictment on the QB.  He could play well in both games and lose both. 

3 minutes ago, maury77 said:

Well, you got me there (hating him as a player, I have no legitimate opinion of him as a person). My opinion was based upon everything I saw about Cobra Kai at BYU and literally NOTHING he has done as a pro has made me doubt my original evaluation. 

Listen Mr. Wilson, I know as parents we all have to defend our children, but I don't think its going to work out for your son in New York. You and your wife should start demanding trades. 

I don’t have children yet. Don’t scare me like that lol

There is a reason guys run for mega YAC with MW dealing but not with ZW

It’s not a coincidence

ZW has no sense (or respect) for the rhythm and timing of the play design and just does whatever TF he feels like

MW has shown he can throw with timing and anticipation, releasing the ball before guys come out of their breaks and threading the needle on tight window throws 

• Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, SuicidalSince98 said:

Zach Wilson has had the yips for over a year and the Jets think he is getting over it in three weeks? 

They think he’ll be more Miami Dolphins/Buffalo Bills Zach Wilson when he does return to the lineup. But I agree with you; it’s something they should’ve been hammering a long time ago. Don’t start the player until he can show a consistent ability to be fundamentally sound within structure. 

Again none of what I’m saying should be interpreted as me believing it’s all going to pan out the way I hope. I’m on record saying I have a feeling this whole thing is going to blow up in our faces

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

It’s not a coincidence

ZW has no sense (or respect) for the rhythm and timing of the play design and just does whatever TF he feels like

MW has shown he can throw with timing and anticipation, releasing the ball before guys come out of their breaks and threading the needle on tight window throws 

Yea it’s because white can actually complete passes. Shocking I know 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, RevisIsland610 said:

Do they care about what the players think because we know who they want to play with. 

Honestly probably not. I think it got to the point where it was really tense after the NE game and Saleh determined Zach was not in the right headspace. 

I know Saleh gets the reputation for being a “player’s coach” but he’s actually disciplined as ****. He expects his players to be soldiers and to do their job regardless who the coaches decide to play.  

3 minutes ago, maury77 said:

He's either Zach's dad or Chris Simms. 

has some sort of conflict of interest on acct of ZW outcome success or not, or more likely is tight with someone else in the building who does such as in college / pro scouting or player dev or draft decision making

• More Ugh 1

17 minutes ago, football guy said:

You “shoved it in my face” lol what a cuck this guy is. I’m sorry you don’t like what I have to say or contribute. People like you are exactly why I constantly reconsider why I even share anything lol… so many of you constantly talk sh*t and make these wild conspiracies about me, yet when what I share comes true you all go into hiding. You can call me whatever you want, but trying to act like I’m inaccurate with my info is just you being an emotional infant who disagrees what I’m sharing

Yeah, I'm the cuck?  While you run around pretending like you have inside sources that constantly get proven wrong.  Do you really want me to start bumping your ridiculous nonsense?   Sam wont be traded, if it is to the 49'ers, the Jets are really looking at Kyle Pitts over the QB, oh wait, sorry, no Zach is there guy (after everyone confirms it), lol   What was the other, hey were taking Rondale Moore or Toney?  lol  And those are just off the top of my head!  

You keep posting your lies, I'll keep pulling down your pants.

9 minutes ago, football guy said:

I don’t have children yet. Don’t scare me like that lol

So who is Zach's real dad? His mom's twin brother? I never thought of it, but I can see a little Joffrey in Zach. 

Now this (incest) is the type of inside information I come to this site for. 

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

It’s not a coincidence

This is correct. The hope is that Zach comes out of this humbled and finally fully buys into the offense. The Jets want to see the Zach Wilson against Tampa Bay last year, but with this talent. Miami and Buffalo performances were really good by their standards, but they eliminated most of the YAC plays (aside from Breece Hall). If that Zach Wilson shows up with the offense starting to hum it would put a lot of people at One Jets Drive at ease. 

1 minute ago, JiFields said:

Yeah, I'm the cuck?  While you run around pretending like I have inside sources that constantly get proven wrong.  Do you really want me to start bumping your ridiculous nonsense?   Sam wont be traded, if it is to the 49'ers, the Jets are really looking at Kyle Pitts over the QB, oh wait, sorry, no Zach is there guy (after everyone confirms it), lol   What was the other, hey were taking Rondale Moore or Toney?  lol  And those are just off the top of my head!  

Don't forget "Zach is prepared to excel in this offense right away". I have a different definition of "right away" or "excel". 

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, JiFields said:

Yeah, I'm the cuck?  While you run around pretending like you have inside sources that constantly get proven wrong.  Do you really want me to start bumping your ridiculous nonsense?   Sam wont be traded, if it is to the 49'ers, the Jets are really looking at Kyle Pitts over the QB, oh wait, sorry, no Zach is there guy (after everyone confirms it), lol   What was the other, hey were taking Rondale Moore or Toney?  lol  And those are just off the top of my head!  

I pretend lol. 

And yes. I picture you as barstool’s frank the tank but less funny. At least that’s how your posts read.

Oh and let’s revisit this when Sam signs in SF this offseason lol

12 minutes ago, football guy said:

For Mike White, he won’t be that expensive. Probably a 2-year, $18 million deal with an additional $6 million available in incentives. 

Even better! JD will get this done. If only Mike Lefleur can progress as an OC. He would get the boot way before Saleh & JD get the boot

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, BurntDice said:

Yea I was connecting them to show how passing yards aren’t always a great indicator for success. Cousins didn’t have that many passing yards because they were winning all game, while White did. 

Was cousins bad? I don’t think so but they just didn’t need to pass it that much because they were up the whole game. 

Flacco had like 900 yards in 3 games. Was he good? Not particularly they were just losing a lot. 

Well sure, if you remember, I had a running thread tracking how little the Jets were running the ball.  So I'm following you on the generalities but I guess all I was trying to say is, they dont have the same running game to rely on as they did when Zach was winning games.  So that also dictates play calling.

3 minutes ago, football guy said:

Honestly probably not. I think it got to the point where it was really tense after the NE game and Saleh determined Zach was not in the right headspace. 

I know Saleh gets the reputation for being a “player’s coach” but he’s actually disciplined as ****. He expects his players to be soldiers and to do their job regardless who the coaches decide to play.  

Well then that would probably be a big mistake because I have never seen the receivers happier that the QB actually can get them the ball. 

2 minutes ago, maury77 said:

Don't forget "Zach is prepared to excel in this offense right away". I have a different definition of "right away" or "excel". 

None of Zach’s issues have anything to do with his lack of knowledge or preparation in regards to the offense. His issues have been with footwork, fundamentals, injury, and some decisions. Injuries and outside influences have not helped RE: footwork. But go off 

2 minutes ago, JiFields said:

Well sure, if you remember, I had a running thread tracking how little the Jets were running the ball.  So I'm following you on the generalities but I guess all I was trying to say is, they dont have the same running game to rely on as they did when Zach was winning games.  So that also dictates play calling.

It may not be as good, but I’m 21 carries they had a 5 ypc which is pretty damn good 

3 minutes ago, football guy said:

I pretend lol. 

And yes. I picture you as barstool’s frank the tank but less funny. At least that’s how your posts read.

FG… let the JiFields argument go. I remember last season or this past summer you left the board for awhile because you got grief. You don’t have to defend yourself against every person who disagrees

9 minutes ago, football guy said:

I pretend lol. 

Oh and let’s revisit this when Sam signs in SF this offseason lol

I dont know what a barstool frank the tank is but if he's tan, toned and handsome, well then yes, I'm am barstool frank the tank.

And why would I revisit Sam signing w/ SF after you told us he would be traded there but he was really traded to Carolina?  I prefer just you being wrong and staying wrong no matter what happens because, well, you were wrong or at least your pretend sources were wrong.

4 minutes ago, RevisIsland610 said:

Well then that would probably be a big mistake because I have never seen the receivers happier that the QB actually can get them the ball. 

I’m not disagreeing but this is the reality of the situation. Hence why I felt it was a mistake to shut him down in the first-place… don’t get me wrong, his antics postgame really pissed me off and in a perfect world I’m benching him for that alone. But when you consider all the factors, if Saleh let Zach address the team on Monday to clear the air, then play a weak Chicago team you probably quiet a lot of things down both inside and outside the locker room. So what they were trying to avoid (re: dividing the locker room) could actually become a much more real factor. Then again this is just me. Saleh went forward with this because he genuinely felt it was best for Zach and for the team. We’ll see how it plays out 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, football guy said:

None of Zach’s issues have anything to do with his lack of knowledge or preparation in regards to the offense. His issues have been with footwork, fundamentals, injury, and some decisions. Injuries and outside influences have not helped RE: footwork. But go off 

I have read that he has anxiety issues and forgets the plays in practice and in games. He also can't process the field quickly enough. Mike White is light years better than him in this respect.