MIKE WHITE

T0mShane

7 minutes ago, football guy said:

None of Zach’s issues have anything to do with his lack of knowledge or preparation in regards to the offense. His issues have been with footwork, fundamentals, injury, and some decisions. Injuries and outside influences have not helped RE: footwork. But go off 

Stop it, he is not good at reading the defense pre snap and making good quick decisions 

3 minutes ago, RevisIsland610 said:

Bam Knight has been very good while Robinson looks like he is running in quicksand. Next year having Hall, Carter, and Knight would be really cool. 

Idk what the heck is going on with Robinson. I didn’t watch much of him but his stats were pretty decent with the jags. He doesn’t seem any better than Ty Johnson so far here 

7 minutes ago, BurntDice said:

It may not be as good, but I’m 21 carries they had a 5 ypc which is pretty damn good 

maybe because they were playing more pass packages knowing the Jets were playing catch up?  And the big run helped too but either way, I think you know that this isnt the same the running game.

2 minutes ago, SuicidalSince98 said:

Stop it, he is not good at reading the defense pre snap and making good quick decisions 

Reading the defense outside of New England hasn’t been the problem. If anything the Jets feel he’s putting too much effort in his homework on defense. The second part — making good quick decisions and hitting the easy throws — is the primary issue 

2 minutes ago, JiFields said:

I dont know what a barstool frank the tank is but if he's tan, toned and handsome, well then yes, I'm am barstool frank the tank.

And why would I revisit Sam signing w/ SF after you told us he would be traded there but he was really traded to Carolina?  I prefer just you being wrong and staying wrong no matter what happens because, well, you were wrong or at least your pretend sources were wrong.

It's not a compliment. He's a mentally ill fat guy who people make fun of. He's is a big Mets fan that continually embarrasses himself on twitter. 

5 minutes ago, Vader said:

in NY media market...

yep. tomorrow everybody but Chris Sims will say Whites wasn't great but he wasn't bad either. and he is much better than Zach Wilson. now lets say he does the same against the Bills next week. even if we lose ( god forbid ) if they throw Zach Wilson out against the Lions there going to kill them. if Zach sucks in that game they will massacre Saleh.

and Woody is a fan like us. he isnt looking at all the technical stuff that Football guy says the coaches are. right now White is passing the eye test, Zach does not by a long way. 

that Lions game could be Playoffs or bust. are they seriously going to trust Zach Wilson in a game like that? if they do and he sucks they just lost one of their 9 lives. if im Woody im furious. this year is about the playoffs now and the best guys should be out there to get it. they like Zach they can work with him next year. 

Just now, football guy said:

Reading the defense outside of New England hasn’t been the problem. If anything the Jets feel he’s putting too much effort in his homework on defense. The second part — making good quick decisions and hitting the easy throws — is the primary issue 

He can’t make quick decisions because he can’t read the defense pre snap. Studying hard and being able to read leverage and space in real time are two different things. I like Wilson but he needs to sit for 365 days at least 

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, JiFields said:

Yeah, I'm the cuck?  While you run around pretending like you have inside sources that constantly get proven wrong.  Do you really want me to start bumping your ridiculous nonsense?   Sam wont be traded, if it is to the 49'ers, the Jets are really looking at Kyle Pitts over the QB, oh wait, sorry, no Zach is there guy (after everyone confirms it), lol   What was the other, hey were taking Rondale Moore or Toney?  lol  And those are just off the top of my head!  

You keep posting your lies, I'll keep pulling down your pants.

I never once guaranteed Sam would be traded to SF. I can’t control what the teams offer I just know who was interested through their agents. They, Washington, and Carolina were the 3 teams I mentioned. I also said if someone made an offer the Jets could not refuse for #2 they would consider trading it and bringing back Sam. This is the information I was given by several parties, which I posted literal screenshots of lol. I don’t know why you think I would make it up other than you being a cynical freak 

6 minutes ago, BurntDice said:

Idk what the heck is going on with Robinson. I didn’t watch much of him but his stats were pretty decent with the jags. He doesn’t seem any better than Ty Johnson so far here 

he just doesn't hit the hole quick enough. That's why he was benched last week and will be next week if/when Carter returns. He says he is healthy but he doesn't look like it. 

10 minutes ago, football guy said:

I will amount to more than you’ll ever be lol 

You know what? I hope you do, but you’ll consider yourself very successful if you simply accomplish what I have in my life.
I’m not bragging when I say that either. I’ve been both lucky and blessed to be in the position I am right now.

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, football guy said:

None of Zach’s issues have anything to do with his lack of knowledge or preparation in regards to the offense. His issues have been with footwork, fundamentals, injury, and some decisions. Injuries and outside influences have not helped RE: footwork. But go off 

This is like those prescription meds commercials - have back pain, take this, just beware, side effects are your limbs might fall off! 

3 minutes ago, SuicidalSince98 said:

He can’t make quick decisions because he can’t read the defense pre snap. Studying hard and being able to read leverage and space in real time are two different things. I like Wilson but he needs to sit for 365 days at least 

That’s not true. LaFleur and Saleh both addressed it in their press conferences in very good detail. MLF very clearly stated that (1) his footwork is preventing him from hitting easy throws and this is by far the biggest problem because it’s regressed as the season has progressed; and (2) he’s second guessing too much and not playing within the offense enough. He’s going big play read first which is why he’s late on the easy stuff. 

Every conversation I have with my jets sources inside start and end the same way. They want Zach to realize that he will be paraded around Broadway if he just plays within the offense a little more accurately and decisively. The offense will do the rest of the work for him

6 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

You know what? I hope you do, but you’ll consider yourself very successful if you simply accomplish what I have in my life.
I’m not bragging when I say that either. I’ve been both lucky and blessed to be in the position I am right now.

Ok? I’m happy for you. Why take shots at me then lol 

3 minutes ago, football guy said:

I never once guaranteed Sam would be traded to SF. I can’t control what the teams offer I just know who was interested through their agents. They, Washington, and Carolina were the 3 teams I mentioned. I also said if someone made an offer the Jets could not refuse for #2 they would consider trading it and bringing back Sam. This is the information I was given by several parties, which I posted literal screenshots of lol. I don’t know why you think I would make it up other than you being a cynical freak 

6 minutes ago, JiFields said:

This is like those prescription meds commercials - have back pain, take this, just beware, side effects are your limbs might fall off! 

Watch the press conferences. Watch the tape. Understand what the coaches are asking the player to do. Stop making me out to be a conspiracy theorist and do your homework weirdo lol

4 minutes ago, football guy said:

Watch the press conferences. Watch the tape. Understand what the coaches are asking the player to do. Stop making me out to be a conspiracy theorist and do your homework weirdo lol

wtf are you talking about?  I have seen the tape and Zach Wilson sucks out loud.  He's a complete and total mess.  He's been a fundamental mechanical mess since college.   We battled this out during the draft, you were wrong, I was right, it's playing out in front of your very eyes.  The kid is a total mess, from the second the ball is snapped.  Everything is off.  He cant remember what he called in the huddle too?  He's missing wide open first elementary reads, the list goes on.  I own you w/ facts and knowledge while you lie with sources.

3 minutes ago, football guy said:

Thank you for proving my point

Are you dense?  Was does the If, mean?  You said they wouldnt.

Then you said "confident" he'd be traded to San Fran if it did happen.  Where is your confidence? 

You're a fraud dude my god, own it.

Just now, JiFields said:

wtf are you talking about?  I have seen the tape and Zach Wilson sucks out loud.  He's a complete and total mess.  He's been a fundamental mechanical mess since college.   We battled this out during the draft, you were wrong, I was right, it's playing out in front of your very eyes.  The kid is a total mess, from the second the ball is snapped.  Everything is off.  He's not remember what he called in the huddle too?  He's missing wide open first elementary reads, the list goes on.  I own you w/ facts and knowledge while you lie with sources.

You own nothing. You wouldn’t know a fact if it hit you square in your jaw lol

4 minutes ago, JiFields said:

Are you dense?  Was does the If, mean?  You said they wouldnt.

Then you said "confident" he'd be traded to San Fran if it did happen.  Where is your confidence? 

You're a fraud dude my god, own it.

You’re a loser bro. Keep pumping yourself up as something better than you are. I usually wouldn’t entertain a lowlife like you but I’m having too much fun rn lol

You’re a cuck bro. Keep pumping yourself up as something better than you are. I usually wouldn’t entertain a lowlife like you but I’m having too much fun rn lol

Oh really, you wouldnt?  But here you are, taking another ass whipping 

• Haha 2

Please be at the next jet game so I can make my introduction to the jet nation tailgate by destroying you physically and intellectually lol. You just don’t know how to stop do you?

Bro, do you want to like meet behind the 7-11?  Do you fight with your shirt off or on?  Just want to prepare myself a little. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, football guy said:

Ok? I’m happy for you. Why take shots at me then lol 

Because I think you’re full of s**t when you claim to be a football guy?

If you just came here and acted like the person you are, and offered the same opinions, I wouldn’t have a problem with you.

Your head would spin if I told you how many people I know in the world of sports. Both players and management. In the past two weeks I’ve played golf with a former Jets HC, a scout for the Nationals, and had an hour conversation in our clubhouse with a former GM of the Phillies.They’ll talk about a lot of things, tell you plenty of interesting stories. There are lines they don’t cross though.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Green Ghost said:

Because I think you’re full of s**t when you claim to be a football guy?

If you just came here and acted like the person you are, and offered the same opinions, I wouldn’t have a problem with you.

Your head would spin if I told you how many people I know in the world of sports. Both players and management. In the past two weeks I’ve played golf with a former Jets HC, a scout for the Nationals, and had an hour conversation in our clubhouse with a former GM of the Phillies.They’ll talk about a lot of things, tell you plenty of interesting stories. There are lines they don’t cross though.

My head is spinning 

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, BurntDice said:

Tore his Achilles and has lost a step, just like Cam Akers (and Lawson). Maybe another offseason away from regaining form, if ever.