i <3 zach still.

pointman

5 hours ago, pointman said:

I am riding this muddereffer til the wheels fall off. Come at me, bro.

Stretching Lloyd Pierce GIF by Yellowstone

Hope he takes a step back and gets it together. I am not feeling good about it, because the wheels fell off at such a level it is beyond scary.

The only way he succeeds it to sit, for like a year behind a veteran and make the most of another chance when it comes his way.

They can't have Zach in the plans to start next year.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

14 hours ago, Maxman said:

Hope he takes a step back and gets it together. I am not feeling good about it, because the wheels fell off at such a level it is beyond scary.

The only way he succeeds it to sit, for like a year behind a veteran and make the most of another chance when it comes his way.

They can't have Zach in the plans to start next year.

Reading about how historically no one has performed this poorly and gone on to be successful is the most frightening thing. Hopefully the talk of him having the yips is a major thing and he can overcome this stuff. Talk of his poor foot work and throwing angles might be something easily rectified. Fingers crossed. I hope he comes back guns blazing. The OC needs to stop handcuffing him and when they decide to play him again let it be trial by fire.

14 hours ago, Sonny Werblin said:

If the Coin flip is right, the most likely interpretation is that Mike White stinks it up this week and Wilson returns as starter to lead the team to the playoffs.

Its so scary how much the coin is becoming something to "kind of" consider.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1