Bills / Lions official Thanksgiving thread

Jets1958

48 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

What would Baker Mayfield want you to eat?  ?

I don’t know what he would want, but I went with half a cannoli, and blueberry crumb pie with ice cream.

We’re over my niece’s house, and the kids want to put up the Christmas tree. I reserve the right to go back to the table later and dabble some more…

• Upvote 3

59 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

I love how nobody will admit they’re watching the Giants game. ?

we just finished eating, I’m trying to decide whether I want to get off the couch, go back in and plow through the way too many desserts my family puts out. I know there’s Italian pastries and an apple crumb pie with my name on it, but my daughter hit up Kathleen’s Bakery in Southampton, so I’m hoping for a chocolate chip pie also. Either way, it’ll get ugly if I go back in there…

l'll be right there

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

Do they let you go back into their kitchen tonight and tomorrow for leftovers?

BTW i got up here Tuesday and weighed 177. If I can get back home after Christmas under 190, I’ll consider it a successful trip.

Last time I Weighed 177 was 1978

1 minute ago, Green Ghost said:

There are so many different body types. As long as you feel good, and your doctor is okay with your weight? Leave well enough alone.

I try but if I had  the cannoli, blueberry crumb pie and ice cream, I gain 3 by tomorrow.

yes I am jealous

1 minute ago, Trotter said:

I try but if I had  the cannoli, blueberry crumb pie and ice cream, I gain 3 by tomorrow.

yes I am jealous

When I’m up on Long Island for the Holidays, I don’t worry about it. This weekend I’ll be looking to hit up my bagel spot, and favorite pizza joint. I’ll try and hit the gym a few times during the week, but in your mid 60’s, that’s a chore. 
Most of the time it’s something I mean to do, rather than actually go and do.

i like to enjoy the foods I miss not living here anymore, then when I get back to SC I’ll worry about dropping the added weight.

Just now, Green Ghost said:

When I’m up on Long Island for the Holidays, I don’t worry about it. This weekend I’ll be looking to hit up my bagel spot, and favorite pizza joint. I’ll try and hit the gym a few times during the week, but in your mid 60’s, that’s a chore. 
Most of the time it’s something I mean to do, rather than actually go and do.

i like to enjoy the foods I miss not living here anymore, then when I get back to SC I’ll worry about dropping the added weight.

Enjoy and safe travels back home.

• Upvote 1

I love how nobody will admit they’re watching the Giants game.
we just finished eating, I’m trying to decide whether I want to get off the couch, go back in and plow through the way too many desserts my family puts out. I know there’s Italian pastries and an apple crumb pie with my name on it, but my daughter hit up Kathleen’s Bakery in Southampton, so I’m hoping for a chocolate chip pie also. Either way, it’ll get ugly if I go back in there…

For us, dessert is apple pie, pumpkin pie and tractor cake. What is tractor cake you might ask? It is what you have in Iowa with a 2 year old who loves tractors. Quarter sheet cake designed like a farm with John Deere toys on it. I love me some tractor cake.
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 2