Vikings Cheaters Game Thread

kevinc855

1 minute ago, JiFields said:

Is this where I share that the NFL continues to make me question my sanity.  That's not a catch?  It never touched the ground.  So confused.

I agree, I would not have called it a td, but a catch at the one but so what if the ball moves if it never hits the ground.

Just now, Beerfish said:

I agree, I would not have called it a td, but a catch at the one but so what if the ball moves if it never hits the ground.

It looked like his hands was under it.  I never actually saw a clear shot that the Football hit the turf, looked like it bounced of his hand that hit the ground.  idk though, honestly, I have no idea what a catch is anymore, it's amazing.  

• Upvote 2

Just now, JiFields said:

It looked like his hands was under it.  I never actually saw a clear shot that the Football hit the turf, looked like it bounced of his hand that hit the ground.  idk though, honestly, I have no idea what a catch is anymore, it's amazing.  

Same. At this point, not sure what is or isn't a catch anymore lol. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, JiFields said:

I thought once you have control and break the plane its a TD...I guess you need to keep control after you hit the ground regardless.... Who knows anymore sh*ts getting stupid. lol