Vikings Cheaters Game Thread

kevinc855

6 minutes ago, undertow said:

I thought once you have control and break the plane its a TD...I guess you need to keep control after you hit the ground regardless.... Who knows anymore sh*ts getting stupid. lol

Yeah, there is that thing too but they said he didnt have control but the ball never hit the ground at least from what I saw so what does it matter if he lost control because he ended up with it on his chest, it would be like if you bobbled it, so dumb

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, JiFields said:

Yeah, there is that thing too but they said he didnt have control but the ball never hit the ground at least from what I saw so what does it matter if he lost control because he ended up with it on his chest, it would be like if you bobbled it, so dumb

It definitely hit the ground

7 minutes ago, hawk said:

Meh, I thought the game was called well last week. 

I actually agree. They could have called the clip on PR return, but being impartial that was a good no call. They couldn’t resist altering first jets/pats game calling  qb hit that took back pick 6 right before half. I can’t see how we lose that game if they didn’t whistle that..

2 minutes ago, 92ShaunEllis92 said:

I’m not even a Cousins fan, but that throw was also right in between the defenders. It was just a beautiful play to watch overall. All the sweeter vs. the Pats. Lol ?

Cousins is playing at an elite level tonight.  I don't watch him often, but he is surgical tonight.

• Upvote 1

Just now, HawkeyeJet said:

I don’t know why it seems odd to me but the Vikings seem like the least likely franchise to have two WR savants like Moss and Jefferson.  It does not fit the “character” of that franchise at all to me.

I dunno they have had some pretty wide open offenses over the years.

5 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

I don’t know why it seems odd to me but the Vikings seem like the least likely franchise to have two WR savants like Moss and Jefferson.  It does not fit the “character” of that franchise at all to me.

You could argue they have had 3, if you include Cris Carter.

• Upvote 2