Jet Players on Zach Wilson

doitny

i find the CJ comments interesting. 

"he has to be better"

We had a hitch in our offense so we were looking for a difference maker to be more consistent … if things aren’t going well, you have to look for a different option. That’s not a knock on Zach, but we all have a job to do.”

sounds likes he is ready for a new QB

• Upvote 4
  • WTF? 1

What is the difference?  The poster I responded to blasted Zac wilson for waiting a week to say he was bad.
The defense last year was the worst in the league and gave up 45, 54, 45 points in a 4 week span, they gave up 24 or more points in 9 straight weeks.
Do you want accountability or do you not ant accountability or is your accountability selective?
Wilson a 22 year old guy was playing bad and after being asked 30 seconds after a game if he let the D down he responded poorly and has sine been benched.
How many times did they drag up D players last year after an ass whipping and asked them if they let the offense down.
The difference in you mind is you think wilson is a crappy QB who deserves to face the music while not being bothered if others face the music.
And yeah I will keep on posting this sh*t.

Bro - call it a night.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Thumb Down 1

1 hour ago, SuicidalSince98 said:

Funny I could have sworn they were 5-2 and had just beaten the best team in football with Wilson. We better ******* win Sunday 

LOL

Wilson also went 2-12 or whatever it was last season 

His 2 wins were over HOU and JAX

He’s an absolute joke as a #2 overall pick 

The bust label is going to be attached to him for the rest of his life

Even the coaches have waved the white flag on him 

You’re in love with a QB who can’t hit the broadside of a barn on a quick WR screen any HS QB can complete 

• Post of the Week 1

LOL
You’re in love with a QB who can’t hit the broadside of a barn on a quick WR screen any HS QB can complete 
Not sure I understand why you are so happy and quick to revel in this possibility ... A real fan would only see this as a complete and utter failure from GM, to Coach, To QB.

A colossal waste of time and money if doesn't pan out.

But you keep doin' you brah.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

LOL

Yes but its not official until the "But what a good kid he is" platitudes begin

22 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

Not sure I understand why you are so happy and quick to revel in this possibility ... A real fan would only see this as a complete and utter failure from GM, to Coach, To QB.

A colossal waste of time and money if doesn't pan out.

But you keep doin' you brah.

tumblr_o4vb0mMziM1qe6vjyo2_540.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

34 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

Gen Z baby ... Gotta be likeable. Let's see how far Like White can take us!!!

... Best part is Lamar starts off with ... "I Like Zach ..."

You can be bad or you can be a douche.. you can’t be both.

I’m pretty sure that was Aristotle.

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

15 hours ago, doitny said:

"he has to be better"

We had a hitch in our offense so we were looking for a difference maker to be more consistent … if things aren’t going well, you have to look for a different option. That’s not a knock on Zach, but we all have a job to do.”

I think CJ can do math. Math says that Zach giving away 2 wins to the Pats just jeopardized the season.

• Upvote 3

16 hours ago, doitny said:

"he has to be better"

“We all have a job to do” = and Zach didn’t do his 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

On 11/25/2022 at 8:25 AM, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

LOL

I mean he might still be able to turn it around. The problem is not physical talent. It's mostly fundamentals. Sucks that we took a qb at #2 overall who lacks the proper fundamental mechanics of throwing a football but it is what it is. Zachs problems are fixable I think but he won't fixed in a week or 2. His best bet is to hope he can compete for the job next year. But there's no way we should be going into next season without a real plan at qb. If we signed jimmy g or Derek Carr wilson will have a tough time getting the job and will most likely be calling his career with the Jets as over

We all act like we know what’s going on in the building, whether it’s that teammates like Zach’s apology or that it’s the teammates didn’t and prepared fake responses. We really don’t know. You can try all you can to read into what players say, but you won’t gain a sure conclusion.

Of course Zach needs to do better. Everybody and their dog knows that. These players are all trying to say things without saying anything because reporters and the media will spin anything they say.

All we know is that Zach Wilson screwed up and he apologized to his teammates. We don’t know what they thought about it or what Zach was thinking. 

• Upvote 1