BEAT DA BEARS

kevinc855

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan4life90 said:

Jets took over the WC spot as well from the Pats. Definitely need the win this week against the Bears. 

Two teams we need to stay ahead of in the standings are Pats and Bengals.  With games coming up in Minnesota and Buffalo, we have got to get this one on Sunday.

• Upvote 4

9 minutes ago, Lith said:

Two teams we need to stay ahead of in the standings are Pats and Bengals.  With games coming up in Minnesota and Buffalo, we have got to get this one on Sunday.

I think the Jets are going to beat the Vikings. Feel like their defense is set up nicely to hold Cousins in check.

Buffalo is going to be very angry next time they play the Jets. Mike White will need to be really good!

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

Jets 51 Bears 17
White Lightning has over 400 yards passing.
If he puts up a half cent ... I will immediately erect a statue of him at One Jets Drive... constructed from printouts of all negative posts I have contributed here.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

I think the Jets are going to beat the Vikings. Feel like their defense is set up nicely to hold Cousins in check.
Buffalo is going to be very angry next time they play the Jets. Mike White will need to be really good!
I hate to sound like this as we have dealt with many injuries...Milano didn't play in the first game and he typically gives us fits... so not only will they be angry, they'll be more healthy... with that being said... and yes it was in Detroit... the lions gave them all they could handle yesterday...

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

9 hours ago, Maxman said:

I do think we match up well against them.  Slow down Justin Jefferson and you can beat them, and one thing we have been able to do this season is shut down #1 WRs.  They have other guys who can hurt you (Cook, Theien, Hockenson), but I think Jefferson is the key to that offense.  Limit big plays to him and force the Vikes to have to execute 10+ play drives to score and I think they will struggle to do that against our D.

Jefferson has been held under 50 yds 3 times this season; they are 1-2 in those games.  Only win came against Detroit.

I do think we match up well against them.  Slow down Justin Jefferson and you can beat them, and one thing we have been able to do this season is shut down #1 WRs.  They have other guys who can hurt you (Cook, Theien, Hockenson), but I think Jefferson is the key to that offense.  Limit big plays to him and force the Vikes to have to execute 10+ play drives to score and I think they will struggle to do that against our D.
Jefferson has been held under 50 yds 3 times this season; they are 1-2 in those games.  Only win came against Detroit.

Adam Theilen will.be a fantasy lock.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

9 hours ago, Larz said:

Hold onto your butts

Twitter coin toss has an “L” Sunday 

I'm starting to think this more than a random coin flip.......this is Biff from Back to the Future II type stuff.....where he has the sports almanac.......if the coin is right on Sunday, then I am taking the money line on every game it picked going forward

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

Bears are dead last by a lot in passing offense.   Their rushing offense is 1st by a LOT.

Their much maligned defense is not as bad as people on here think as they are middle of the pack though their rushing defense is  poor (29th).

Jets are pretty good at stopping the run (10th)

If there ever was a game of run the ball and stop the run this is it.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

5 hours ago, Lith said:

He has been practicing, but limited in practice. Probably a game time decision, but I think they are going to try to let him play through it.

They are going to get him killed. One hit by Q or Clemons May end fields for the year.

Risky move trotting him out there for a 3-8 team with nothing going for them this year 

17 hours ago, frankiepapa said:

I hate to sound like this as we have dealt with many injuries...Milano didn't play in the first game and he typically gives us fits... so not only will they be angry, they'll be more healthy... with that being said... and yes it was in Detroit... the lions gave them all they could handle yesterday...

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Yeah the Bills had bad injuries on defense the last game. But Milano since he has been back hasn't changed much from what I have seen.

Daboll leaving brought Allen back to earth? That is my hope. Some surprising INTs from him this year.

• Upvote 1

This isn’t going to be as easy as so many of us think. The Bears are very good at rushing the football, and they are also pretty effective on third down. Fields being banged up is a big positive, but this D has got to slow down their run game. Add in the coin flip of Mike White, and this could go really wrong for the Jets if they are not careful.