Taylor Heinicke affect

Shelbyblue

28 minutes ago, Shelbyblue said:

Here in Southeast Virginia I get all the Commanders games, they went out and out and got Wentz and you can see this team doesn’t respond to Wentz. Taylor took them to the playoffs and they didn’t just give him the spot till they find one in the draft. Wentz played crappy got hurt as usual, in comes Taylor and the energy is just different in both sides of the ball. Personality matters, grit matters, heart matters. I see a lot of Wentz in Zach, The team may or may not beat enough teams to make it to the playoffs but I believe we will see a different ENERGY!

Zach has nothing Wentz had. One is an NFL QB. The other isn’t. One is an Apple. The other is a banana, shaped just like a d*ck. 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Shelbyblue said:

Here in Southeast Virginia I get all the Commanders games, they went out and out and got Wentz and you can see this team doesn’t respond to Wentz. Taylor took them to the playoffs and they didn’t just give him the spot till they find one in the draft. Wentz played crappy got hurt as usual, in comes Taylor and the energy is just different in both sides of the ball. Personality matters, grit matters, heart matters. I see a lot of Wentz in Zach, The team may or may not beat enough teams to make it to the playoffs but I believe we will see a different ENERGY!

Jets played for Wilson. They played great. He couldn’t get it done. He wins the games he would’ve stayed playing 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, SuicidalSince98 said:

It’s almost like you forgot the Jets were 5-2 with Wilson 

Wilson has played 28 quarters of football this season

1 of 28 have been good

To his credit, nobody looks more athletic handing off the football or sailing screen passes 10 feet over Berrios’ head 

It literally takes Zach Wilson 3 to 4 games to match what Mike White produced in 1 game vs CIN 

Dude throws for 77 to 150 yards per game with the worst efficiency in the league 

• Upvote 1

does anyone actually think tyler heincke is the answer to anything in washington? i'd buy Mike White before Heinicke because at least with white we havent seen a ton of him. the narrative of the high energy, lovable backup is so stupid...in the NFL talent at QB wins....or talent at other positions carries the QB to wins...which is a lot harder to do.