Will Mike White tie Zach's season TD pass total on Sunday?

AFJF

Will Mike White tie Zach's TD pass total for the season this Sunday?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. White needs 4 TD passes to tie Zach's season total. Does he do it?

• No
    • Yes

I’m rooting for Mike White. More importantly I’m rooting for the Jets. But Mike White has never throw 4tds in a game in his career. His greatest achievement was the Bengals game where he threw 3tds and 2ints. 

last year, in 4 games he had 5tds and 8ints. So no, I don’t think he will have 4tds against the Bears. And I just hope he can limit his turnovers. 

• Sympathy 1

I think the better question is will Mike White match Zach's W/L record?
Zach played 7 games - there are 7 games left.
I'm pretty confident he will.  5-2 down the stretch seems like a lock.  Anything less would be a massive disappointed.
No way The Sainted Mr White loses this game. Impossible.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

“ hey Mike, no pressure, all you have to do it beat this” lol  

3B443738-779D-4ECB-8B41-950940506095.jpeg

IMO - This is very wrong.  Mike White's job isn't to do better than Zach Wilson.  It's to help the Jets win games.  That's it.

This is fan non-sense - trying to pit them against each other.  Who cares if he beats his stats of the worst QB in football and the Jets lose.  What purpose does that serve?

Win football games - that, for me, is what's important.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

I don’t believe any of the qbs are good, but the bears are by a decent margin the worst D we’ve faced all year. No matter who the qb is the offense should be better than they have been against some of the best ones in the league. This place and people in general are going to go nuts when white has a good game against a bottom 5 D. Minny has a poor D as well. With them though the offense is really good. Hopefully we can keep up and play well against them.  We’ll see what happens against the bills.

13 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

IMO - This is very wrong.  Mike White's job isn't to do better than Zach Wilson.  It's to help the Jets win games.  That's it.

This is fan non-sense - trying to pit them against each other.  Who cares if he beats his stats of the worst QB in football and the Jets lose.  What purpose does that serve?

Win football games - that, for me, is what's important.

Couldn't disagree more.  People want to quote Zack's 5-2 record, but anyone with a SPECK of objectivity knows he got in the way of those wins more than helped cause them.

If MW plays well, that's all he can do.  If the team loses anyway, it's absurd to use that as a reason to downplay his performance.  The ONLY reason he's going in is because the coaches think he will do a better job than ZW.  If the rest of the team does its job, that should be enough to get the W . . .

EDIT:

My response wasn't taking this specific thread into consideration.  I agree with you that it's not about White's stats as much as the final score . . .

4 hours ago, SuicidalSince98 said:

Excuses already I see 

So you admit to be a hater, good for you 

Being objective and being a hater are completely different things 

3 hours ago, SuicidalSince98 said:

What’s my gimmick?

2 hours ago, SuicidalSince98 said:

Delusional fanboy 

2 hours ago, SuicidalSince98 said:

Hypocrite