Is Daboll keeping receipts?

Facts

12 hours ago, doitny said:

Daboll is the only guy who could beat Saleh for Coach of the year. 

hope they lose every week. then Saleh is the best coach this year

They’re about to go through a tough stretch of games. They might win 2 more games. Saleh has a better chance. I think one of Sirianni, Reid, and McDaniels gets it though. 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, GreenFish said:

They’re about to go through a tough stretch of games. They might win 2 more games. Saleh has a better chance. I think one of Sirianni, Reid, and McDaniels gets it though. 

they shouldnt get it. all have NFL QBs.

if we make the playoffs Saleh had turned a 4 win team around that nobody had picked to go this far. all those guys were picked to make the playoffs.  also that would mean the switch from Zach to White worked. plus whatever changed he made after week 3 to make the defense the best in the NFL.

Daboll is the only threat. Giants were pretty much in the same situation as us. and the media gives him alot of love.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Facts said:

NO!

Because he doesn’t have to.

He INSTANTLY turned around a 4-13 team into a 7-4 squad that is 3rd in the entire conference.

INSTANTLY.

One offseason.

Not 2 years, going on 3 years soon.

Not “i’m keeping receipts for when we’re good”.

They’re just good.

INSTANTLY.

Never ever forget that JD had a chance to hire Daboll and he chose to stair climber.

For every Sauce, there is a Zach Wilson pick of his.

Including the Head Coach.

/vent 

Just here to say Flea Fricking Frank liked this dumb post 

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, Maxman said:

I thank you for this contribution to the board. I will just sit back and watch the post counts climb. Because this hot take is freezing cold.

Happy to help! I have had rants far worse than this one over the years haha.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, GreenFish said:

He SHOULD (win more games).

Saleh has a much better roster.

Imagine what Daboll would do with this roster since he has that pathetic Giants roster at 7-4.

41 minutes ago, Facts said:

He SHOULD (win more games).

Saleh has a much better roster.

Imagine what Daboll would do with this roster since he has that pathetic Giants roster at 7-4.

Eagles twice, Commanders twice, Vikings and the Jeff Saturdays.

Lets see how they finish up before we anoint him anything.

• Upvote 3

16 hours ago, Facts said:

NO!

He INSTANTLY turned around a 4-13 team into a 7-4 squad that is 3rd in the entire conference.

INSTANTLY.

One offseason.

They’re just good.

INSTANTLY.

Never ever forget that JD had a chance to hire Daboll and he chose to stair climber.

/vent 

^ This is, without a doubt, the dumbest post of 2022.  There should be some sort of message board trophy for it. 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Xtina said:

And they both had comparable rosters on day one. ?the Jets team was devoid of talent. At least Daboll has something to work with 

Who? Who does he have to work with? That Giants roster is trash. They were expected to go 4-13 this season.

3 hours ago, Embrace the Suck said:

Another proud product of the public education system. If only they taught people to think critically instead of just spewing their feelings.

Critical thinking is what i’m doing.

People getting butt hurt that I criticisize the head coach are the ones in their feelings.

22 hours ago, Facts said:

NO!

INSTANTLY.

One offseason.

They’re just good.

INSTANTLY.

/vent 

Daniel Jones is throwing to a bunch of future grocery baggers his WR1 is Darius Slayton for gods sake. 

The only position they have us beat to a point I'd like to trade places is QB. Dabolls a good coach but dont get it twisted....

Also if we win this weekend we have the same 7-4 record.... OP your drunk sleep it off.

32 minutes ago, Facts said:

Hold on let me turn on that barn burner we saw on Sunday again.

Maybe I missed the playoff team.

The one where the defense held the Patriots to 3 points, and the offense would have scored at least 21 if any other QB was at the helm?

Sorry, that game is Zach Wilson’s fault, not Saleh’s.

Plus, let’s not forget how he handled Zach after that game, and how he handled Elijah Moore. He’s a leader and when his QB doesn’t play like a HS QB his team dominates.

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, Hex said:

The one where the defense held the Patriots to 3 points, and the offense would have scored at least 21 if any other QB was at the helm?

Sorry, that game is Zach Wilson’s fault, not Saleh’s.

Plus, let’s not forget how he handled Zach after that game, and how he handled Elijah Moore. He’s a leader and when his QB doesn’t play like a HS QB his team dominates.

I will preface this with I am a huge Saleh fan and am excited that he is our coach. That being said, you cant say it is all Zach Wilson’s fault without placing some blame on Saleh. Saleh controls who plays and could have pulled Wilson at any time.

I also believe that the OP is whacked with his logic and won’t respond to his crazy rantings 

• 4 weeks later...