Bears Tailgate Problem!!

I have a mate there this morning with a full tailgate of food and beer but he forgot his grill hook up! He is wondering if he can bring his stuff over to the JN crew? He was with me at a JN tailgate last season against Titans. I don't have Phil's contact but will shoot him a message.

On 11/27/2022 at 9:21 AM, haggis said:

I have a mate there this morning with a full tailgate of food and beer but he forgot his grill hook up! He is wondering if he can bring his stuff over to the JN crew? He was with me at a JN tailgate last season against Titans. I don't have Phil's contact but will shoot him a message.

Hey - I remember your friend, he is a great dude. Wish we could have helped him out. I had a grill that we weren't using but 1) I just saw this post now and 2) I saw the PM you sent me at noon and we were walking into the stadium.

Sorry! Would have loved to help him. Not just because he is the biggest person in the stadium either lol.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, haggis said:

All good. I told him it would have been okay, but he said the folks he were with thought it would be rude. Never mind. Anyway, we'll be down for the Lions game so hopefully we can connect. Cheers!!

Oh wow, if you guys want to tailgate with us for the Lions game just let me know. @The Gun Of Bavaria is coming in with some peeps so we have a tailgate set up for that.

• Upvote 1

On 12/4/2022 at 11:40 PM, Maxman said:

Oh wow, if you guys want to tailgate with us for the Lions game just let me know. @The Gun Of Bavaria is coming in with some peeps so we have a tailgate set up for that.

Def interested about Sunday. We will have stuff, but always good with a good group. Let me check with Brad and see what he was thinking.

• Upvote 1