Zach Wilson will not start another game for the jets

Like I said.  Show me a QB who threw for 300 yards and 3 TDs against the Bears this year besides Mike White.  Don’t worry, I’ll wait
Are you talking the Bears defense before or after the significant trades, the injuries coming into the game, and the further injuries during the game?

Our own defense is unrecognisable compared to the first few weeks - fortunately in a good way. Do you think Baltimore / Cleveland / Cincy would fare as well against us now as when we played them?

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Sure there’s reasons. Zach was visibly upset to see the team and Mike White play well today. He’s not a good teammate. I wouldn’t be surprised to see him request a trade this offseason seeing as he won’t be guaranteed the starting position next year, which might be best for both parties. 
Depends what narrative you buy into ... I saw looks on Sunday that were grumpy, and others where he was grinning and joking with his teammates.

How did Fields look on Sunday? Many times I saw him he looked bored / disinterested. Doesn't mean he was.

• Upvote 2

26 minutes ago, jamesr said:

Are you talking the Bears defense before or after the significant trades, the injuries coming into the game, and the further injuries during the game?

Our own defense is unrecognisable compared to the first few weeks - fortunately in a good way. Do you think Baltimore / Cleveland / Cincy would fare as well against us now as when we played them?

And if Zach Wilson had thrown for 200 yards and 0 tds last Sunday in a 13-10 win you would be celebrating his bounce back victory

23 minutes ago, jamesr said:

Depends what narrative you buy into ... I saw looks on Sunday that were grumpy, and others where he was grinning and joking with his teammates.

How did Fields look on Sunday? Many times I saw him he looked bored / disinterested. Doesn't mean he was.

Bigger question: why was Wilson wearing pajamas when he wasn’t injured?

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, VJphillyfan said:

And if Zach Wilson had thrown for 200 yards and 0 tds last Sunday in a 13-10 win you would be celebrating his bounce back victory

No, I'd be happy we won but concerned that our QB was not the reason for it. Like most games recently.

On 11/28/2022 at 10:10 AM, Reasonable Jets Fan said:

Again not predicting it will, and right now they don't need that type of qb... But giving up right now is not productive. And this forum is extremely reactionary.. 

It really is.  When reading the thread of the Jets win against the Bills and the posts after it, people were all in on ZW.  1 game later, many are completely done with him.  I don't know what happens with him but I don't see any reason to just throw him away.  Give the guy some tutelage (like he apparently needed from day 1) and see what happens.

On 11/28/2022 at 2:38 PM, Rangers9 said:

It will be interesting this Sunday to see if Zach is the backup. I think not because it might be a distraction for White to have that hovering over his head. Hopefully Zach paid attention to what White did on Sunday. It’s the kind of sustained offense the Jets have wanted all season. I’m still not sure Zach can run it he’s terrible on short pass plays and check downs. 

I'd be surprised if ZW were anything but inactive.  For all the "reset" talk, they're going to potentially bring him into a game 1 week later?

• Upvote 1

On 11/28/2022 at 10:47 AM, Creepy Lurker said:

I hear ya but that’s different than a “bust”. A bust has no trade value and is complete garbage(see Zach Wilson). As far as being down on Q and more on the pick in general based on needs at the time, I was one that was down on him for sure. I wouldn’t call him a bust though. So technically you could lump me in that category of being disappointed with the production and more the pick based on team needs. I’m glad it all worked out and I’m happy to eat crow about Q. 

On 11/28/2022 at 10:58 AM, Reasonable Jets Fan said:

Zach Wilson can easily get a 1st rounder in return... Although this forum likes to call him a bust and his stats are bad... The talent is there and fundamentals are there occasionally... If he stopped being lazy with his feet his stats would be very different. Whether it can be corrected or not will be something to see. 

Zach is not garbage... He is broken... His own doing... If the jets trade him, a team would give a first no issue. But this front office won't give up on him... Unless he becomes a locker room issue. 

QW was never a bust, he is in a position and scheme that needs edge rushers to free him up... Now he has them... This was always the case but again, you can be disappointed but he was producing always getting better even though it didn't show on the stat sheet. 

We can easily get 3 1st rounders in return....from Chris Simms.

• Haha 2