Just found this site

jetfan86

Hi everyone. I signed up for an account on jetsinsider.com last week. the other day I got a pm from ganggreengirl telling me about this site.

I responded to the pm and told her that I liked the insider board. I was new there and had no problems, had only mad a few posts.

when I tried logging on last night my password had been changed. I reset it back but noticed the Pm's form ganggreengirl were deleted. i messaged the admin and a mod. the admin never responded. I told the mod I believe someone hacked into my account.

I went to log in just now to check on the mock draft that I signed up for. I got this message

sorry you are not permitted to use this board

I was banned for getting pm ed ?

Hi everyone. I signed up for an account on jetsinsider.com last week. the other day I got a pm from ganggreengirl telling me about this site.

I responded to the pm and told her that I liked the insider board. I was new there and had no problems, had only mad a few posts.

when I tried logging on last night my password had been changed. I reset it back but noticed the Pm's form ganggreengirl were deleted. i messaged the admin and a mod. the admin never responded. I told the mod I believe someone hacked into my account.

I went to log in just now to check on the mock draft that I signed up for. I got this message

Sorry to hear about the demise of your longevity @ JI. :( I believe you'll be welcomed here. Enjoy :lol:

I'm sorry that I PMed you over there. I had no idea it would be read and end up getting you banned.

I meant you no harm, just wanted to let you know about this wonderful new site.

Big Hugs!

xoxoxoxo

Sorry you'll miss all of the Admin's witty banter on the JI site. He is so cool.

Welcome here, however. Sorry you missed the big mock draft we had here, but be sure to enter the JN Mock Draft contest (look in the announcements area top of the page). First Prize is a pretty slick JN T-Shirt.

Also, we'll do another "Speed Mock" the week before the draft when all the info about prospects comes down. People had fun with that a few weeks back.

Sorry you'll miss all of the Admin's witty banter on the JI site. He is so cool.

Welcome here, however. Sorry you missed the big mock draft we had here, but be sure to enter the JN Mock Draft contest (look in the announcements area top of the page). First Prize is a pretty slick JN T-Shirt.

Also, we'll do another "Speed Mock" the week before the draft when all the info about prospects comes down. People had fun with that a few weeks back.

thank you

max I emailed you the avatar I want.

:welc:

True Story

I received a PM about the www.cheapimitation.com thing when it first happened. At the suggestion of one of our members I looked up the domain. Wanted to buy it and point the traffic here.

The guy who owns it has no site on it but he wanted an insane price. Wasn't worth it just for a joke!

Edit = Typo

No problem. We aim to please.

Also I read your PM and I must say, GreenGal is a lady. Get to know her before you speak to her that way.

JOKING!

:sarc:

soooo funny weblord... i forgot to laugh :roll:

didn't you say that you were getting your sense of humor back? another myth i see ;)

You are right. Joking about reading PMs = never funny.

but actually reading PMs... downright deceitful and wrong... glad all my PMs are safe here :) ...wouldn't want those pictures get out to the general public..:lol::lol:

but actually reading PMs... downright deceitful and wrong... glad all my PMs are safe here :) ...wouldn't want those pictures get out to the general public..:lol::lol:

I will answer this seriously (since I am not funny anyhow)...I would shut this site down before I or any admin\mod read a single PM that wasn't intended for them.

Changing someones password and logging in as them (if true) is WRONG. That will never happen here.

I will answer this seriously (since I am not funny anyhow)...I would shut this site down before I or any admin\mod read a single PM that wasn't intended for them.

Changing someones password and logging in as them (if true) is WRONG. That will never happen here.

i know that is the truth dear weblord.

I'm very happy to see all the JI heavyweight's all in one place.I'm a longtime JI poster and from fear of unjust prosecution by the Guy's on JI ,I haven't posted here until it was safe.

Thank you guy's very much for giving me a place to come and enjoy my beloved NY Jets again.

Does anyone else find it funny the only new ideas JI has had in 3 years they stole from Max & Tom & then to read he's snooping through peoples mail :shock:

I never thought a guy with over 3,000 posters would stoop so low. Oh well, id love to see this next generation of JI posters cough up as much money as i have over the years. Throwing off long time,loyal Mod's and kicking off posters who have donated more money then you have invested in your site over the years has left a sour taste in my mouth. good luck with the new daycare.

Watching Sooth scramble & kiss posters ass's is priceless. It wouldn't be happening if you weren't really getting under his skin.

Thank the star's above for this website,I'm just glad i finally found the people who actually know what they are talking about :roll:

I do think that this is illegal. Maybe we should get LL's opinion on it but I'm pretty sure you can't do what they are doing. Either way I'm asking the main guy over there to shut my account down tomorrow or things will get very, very ugly.

I think it is truly sad what happened over there. These sites are about friendships and talking the Jets. It should never have to go this far...many people are very loyal and donated money, then to get kicked in the ass...the first sign of a demise.

Archived