This is a Super Bowl team!!!

Facts

2 hours ago, Facts said:

Put a good QB on this team and this team is SB bound.

You see what we can do with even mediocre QB play.

This team is built with al the pieces except QB. We are ONE PIECE AWAY!!!

Im hitting the celebration whiskey hard today!!! Not joking!! 

I agree.  All those on here who said Mike White sucks are not welcome to the parade either 

• Upvote 1
  • More Ugh 1

3 minutes ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

I hope so.  I’d be more confident if Hall was healthy. 
I’m worried about the defense too.  The dink and dunk teams are moving the ball too easily the last few weeks. 

Teams are going to move the ball somewhat. It's the NFL. The tackling has been a little suspect the last 2 games but they have given up a total of 13 points. I'm not sure what you are expecting. This defense is top 5 in the league. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Facts said:

Put a good QB on this team and this team is SB bound.

You see what we can do with even mediocre QB play.

This team is built with al the pieces except QB. We are ONE PIECE AWAY!!!

Im hitting the celebration whiskey hard today!!! Not joking!! 

lock. ban. take away fan card.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Anthony Jet said:

Honestly. Not a take. Not being condescending. They didn’t think MW was as good as he has shown in these games 

I know you aren’t. I was just curious why you are saying this. You come off as if you know something for sure from inside the building. Regardless of the narrative, I do believe there is at least some truth to what I said. 

3 minutes ago, Creepy Lurker said:

I know you aren’t. I was just curious why you are saying this. You come off as if you know something for sure from inside the building. Regardless of the narrative, I do believe there is at least some truth to what I said. 

There’s not. White wasn’t highly regarded especially in 2021 before the bengals game 

4 minutes ago, Anthony Jet said:

There’s not. White wasn’t highly regarded especially in 2021 before the bengals game 

Sorry but I don’t buy it despite what you may or may not have heard. Draft status and coddling are a very real thing with this team. It doesn’t matter now anyways.

That’s cool if you do have some inside info though and good for you. I just don’t believe coach speak or what is said since these idiot coaches and front office personnel are wrong or full of sh*t much of the time.