Jump to content

This is a Super Bowl team!!!


Facts
 Share

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Facts said:

Put a good QB on this team and this team is SB bound.

You see what we can do with even mediocre QB play.

This team is built with al the pieces except QB. We are ONE PIECE AWAY!!!

Im hitting the celebration whiskey hard today!!! Not joking!! 

I agree.  All those on here who said Mike White sucks are not welcome to the parade either 

  • Upvote 1
  • Doh! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

I hope so.  I’d be more confident if Hall was healthy. 
I’m worried about the defense too.  The dink and dunk teams are moving the ball too easily the last few weeks. 

Teams are going to move the ball somewhat. It's the NFL. The tackling has been a little suspect the last 2 games but they have given up a total of 13 points. I'm not sure what you are expecting. This defense is top 5 in the league. 

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Facts said:

Put a good QB on this team and this team is SB bound.

You see what we can do with even mediocre QB play.

This team is built with al the pieces except QB. We are ONE PIECE AWAY!!!

Im hitting the celebration whiskey hard today!!! Not joking!! 

lock. ban. take away fan card.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Anthony Jet said:

Honestly. Not a take. Not being condescending. They didn’t think MW was as good as he has shown in these games 

I know you aren’t. I was just curious why you are saying this. You come off as if you know something for sure from inside the building. Regardless of the narrative, I do believe there is at least some truth to what I said. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Creepy Lurker said:

I know you aren’t. I was just curious why you are saying this. You come off as if you know something for sure from inside the building. Regardless of the narrative, I do believe there is at least some truth to what I said. 

There’s not. White wasn’t highly regarded especially in 2021 before the bengals game 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Anthony Jet said:

There’s not. White wasn’t highly regarded especially in 2021 before the bengals game 

Sorry but I don’t buy it despite what you may or may not have heard. Draft status and coddling are a very real thing with this team. It doesn’t matter now anyways.
 

That’s cool if you do have some inside info though and good for you. I just don’t believe coach speak or what is said since these idiot coaches and front office personnel are wrong or full of sh*t much of the time. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share



×
×
  • Create New...