Minn. game amplified?

PepPep

Just now, Jetsfan4life90 said:

Sauce and Reed kept Diggs and Davis in check. I trust they'll be able to at least contain Jefferson and Thielen. 

Theilen yes Jefferson will just destroy us if we do not pay special attention to him.  Right now, this year he is another level higher than even diggs.

29 minutes ago, PepPep said:

I now believe we can beat any remaining team on our schedule. 

I don't mean to be nitpicky, but the Jets will have to tackle a hell of a lot better than they did today and last week to beat Minnesota and Buffalo and Miami.

• Upvote 3

The AFC is crazy. It’s shaping up as a 9 team race. KC and Tenn look like division winners.  After that it’s a mess. For arguments sake, let’s give Miami and Baltimore the other divisions. That leaves 

Bills 8-3

Bengals 7-4

Jets 7-4

cheaters 6-5

chargers 6-5

Bengals and cheaters have head to head tie breaker on us 

6 games to go lol. 

the Vikings offense is nuts. 

Jets beat my beloved Vikings and I’ll put in my sig for a week “ Mike White is the truth and @T0mShane is my Daddy “ ?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Larz said:

The AFC is crazy. It’s shaping up as a 9 team race. KC and Tenn look like division winners.  After that it’s a mess. For arguments sake, let’s give Miami and Baltimore the other divisions. That leaves 

Bills 8-3

Bengals 7-4

Jets 7-4

cheaters 6-5

chargers 6-5

Bengals and cheaters have head to head tie breaker on us 

6 games to go lol. 

the Vikings offense is nuts. 

Jets beat my beloved Vikings and I’ll put in my sig for a week “ Mike White is the truth and @T0mShane is my Daddy “ ?

Chargers winning today late comeback was bad for us. 

much better if we can rule them out and make it 4 teams for 3 spots

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, PepPep said:

Every game is ‘big’ down the stretch. 

But take a look at the games next week:

Dolphins at 49ers

Bills at Pats

Bengals host the Chiefs

A win in Minn. would be MASSIVE. We could be looking at a jump from the 7 spot to 4th and tied for first in the division. 

And with competent QB play I now believe we can beat any remaining team on our schedule. 

Mike White for president if he can pull out a win in Minn. 

The Vikings won't  be easy. This was a nice game to get Mike White going but Justin Jefferson, Dalvin Cook, and Patrick Peterson  are the real deal. Cousins has also put together  a nice season.