Mike White: FedEx Player of the Week

shevys

37 minutes ago, Creepy Lurker said:

I’m driving from PA to Florida as soon as the game ends and if he puts up those numbers AND the Jets win, I will have an erection for the entire drive. 

He has started and completed 3 games in his nfl career.  In 2 of those, he put up those stats.  So there is a better chance of him doing it again then not doing it again.  Thats going to be a boneriffic ride for you my friend.  Hopefully a female companion is joining you.

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

He has started and completed 3 games in his nfl career.  In 2 of those, he put up those stats.  So there is a better chance of him doing it again then not doing it again.  Thats going to be a boneriffic ride for you my friend.  Hopefully a female companion is joining you.

Lots of pussy. My wife and our cat. 

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 3

51 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Thinking back to when all those panic-stricken, tear-stained Zach fans were tweeting away at the Jets trying to get them to cut Mike White and keep Chris Streveler so they wouldn’t have to experience this exact occurence. Send up a lil prayer for those poor, tortured souls. 

Nonsense!  As I was wiping my tears away I was saying FLACCO should be cut.

• Post of the Week 1

Thinking back to when all those panic-stricken, tear-stained Zach fans were tweeting away at the Jets trying to get them to cut Mike White and keep Chris Streveler so they wouldn’t have to experience this exact occurence. Send up a lil prayer for those poor, tortured souls. 
We are still here.. breathing ... Never in a million years would I have guessed Mr White would be gifted the worst defenses in the league for all but one game of his season ending stretch.. kid has a real chance at losing only one game.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

• More Ugh 2