Mike White: FedEx Player of the Week

shevys

6 hours ago, Creepy Lurker said:

I’m driving from PA to Florida as soon as the game ends and if he puts up those numbers AND the Jets win, I will have an erection for the entire drive. 

If it lasts longer than 6 hours, please make sure to seek medical assistance.   May be better to just rub one out after 5 1/2 hours.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

I’m driving from PA to Florida as soon as the game ends and if he puts up those numbers AND the Jets win, I will have an erection for the entire drive. 
Vikes D blows .. he should have a monster week ... Wear boner pants

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

• Haha 3

This is un-freakin-believable:

“Zach’s career here is not over,” Saleh said. “That’s what everyone wants to shout out. That’s not even close to the case. The full intent is to make sure Zach gets back on the football field at some point this year. When that is, I’ll make that decision, and I’m going to take that day by day.”

https://jetswire.usatoday.com/2022/11/27/mike-white-reminds-mike-martz-of-kurt-warner/

If anybody knows Kurt Warner as a QB, it’s Martz.

If you listen to the pod, Martz says White has excellent footwork and for young QBs, footwork is everything.

Also says that how quickly White gets the ball out is impressive and reminds him of Warner.

“This feels to me, a little bit, like the Kurt Warner story,” Martz said. “When Kurt came in, caught fire and just ignited the whole team.”