Pretty sure this is Mike Whites team now

No question about it. What I found most interesting was that nobody tried to sort of shield Wilson from it or sort of pump the brakes or respectfully put the proper spin on it.  It was unabashed joy and release. Borderline “ in your face head band boy”

the more I think about it the more the jets have to try to prop up his trade value so GMs don’t just wait for Wilson to get cut 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 2

1 minute ago, Larz said:

No question about it. What I found most interesting was that nobody tried to sort of shield Wilson from it or sort of pump the brakes or respectfully put the proper spin on it.  It was unabashed joy and release. Borderline “ in your face head band boy”

the more I think about it the more the jets have to try to prop up his trade value so GMs don’t just wait for Wilson to get cut 

I noticed that as well.  And I appreciated it.  What Jets fans, what the players on the Jets need right now, is transparency as far as the QB position is concerned.  I think that is what we are getting, and that is what is needed.  Anything different would hurt morale, and put a cloud on the team, where we need clarity.

• Upvote 2

Think if White fails The Jets will go full steam for a vet like Arron Rogers or Grappolo think Zach days are numbered. If he gets another shot it will be injury or playoff elimination think there is more going on behind the scenes.  Zachs press conference was the final straw. Kind reminds me of Geno Smith who wasn't mentally mature enough to be the guy this kid was not a #2 pick and will be warming the bench or completely out of NFL in 2 years.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 2
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

11 minutes ago, usanyj said:

Funny you say that, Bart said in the post game show that someone needs to watch over Zach, and make sure he doesn’t go to a dark place, becuase sometimes we bring someone down to prop up others. I thought that was pretty deep and thought provoking by him on a human level, not a football level.

i seen that too. i also seen Moores interview where he is " this is what Jets football is supposed to look like". that sounds like a shot at Zach

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

The question is can Mike White continue to play this good? In all fairness it was against a sh*tty defense - now this has nothing to do with Zach because no way does Zach have that good of a game against anybody right now but this is about Mike White. Does he implode against a good defense or can he hang in the pocket and make throws without getting himself killed. He needs to continue his good play and stay healthy. I’m not so sure he can do it but I guess we will find out. 

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

5 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Moore is 100% correct.

yep, thats why i started a thread this week after Zach got benched to see how this board felt about him. but of course nobody wants to forgive him for talking out of school.

but tbh if you told your boss you cant work with someone cause he is holding you back and he says "too bad" and then wont let you leave cause your under contract i would make him not want me anymore.

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, St Louie Jet Fan said:

Im starting to think Moore could be the real hero of the seaon.....

I also think Mims being on the practice squad due to performance plays a roll.....you can't demote players for performance or behavior and than let Wilson throw ground balls all season...it probably plays terrible in the locker room.  

• Upvote 4

4 hours ago, usanyj said:

Funny you say that, Bart said in the post game show that someone needs to watch over Zach, and make sure he doesn’t go to a dark place, becuase sometimes we bring someone down to prop up others. I thought that was pretty deep and thought provoking by him on a human level, not a football level.

I thought that was really cool and sensitive thought by Bart  I agree with him, too.

• Upvote 2