The Zach Wilson sideline picture

JTJet

5 hours ago, JTJet said:

I'm curious to find out more info here... 

Are inactive players not allowed to use the IPads or in game material? Historically, I cant recall ever seeing an inactive player do much of anything on the sideline. 

Are there rules in place that they cant interact with coaches/players in certain capacities?

Granted, it's a snapshot of an entire 3 hours on the sideline, but boy howdy does that picture look ******* bad for that kid, is he just being the pouty little bitch half the world thinks he is?

image.thumb.png.b51bf794d35e4f96de3d00bffd0984fd.png.043948dca2f3616ace7d35a314a3bbab.png

100%, just mentioned in another thread, the Anakin picture doesnt bother me but this one does.

Yeah that’s a terrible look, but I’d be more interested in video of how he greeted white after the TDs. 

he brought it on himself, nobody to blame but damn the kids human. Starter to inactive and Dan orlovsky is scorching you lol. I mean owie

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

OMG...

The Jets are coming off a big blow-out win to take this team to 7-4 - in prime position to make a run at a division championship.  

And this board, instead of enjoying this...

Of the top 10 threads - 7 are Zach Wilson sucks threads, 1 Sam Darnold Sucks thread, 1 Mike White is better Zach Wilson (but Zach Wilson sucks) thread and one discussing yesterday's blow out.

Try and have fun and enjoy the ride...This obsession with attacking the, now, 3rd string QB is sad to see.

Shut up.

• Post of the Week 2

6 hours ago, Be_a_Jet said:

Not gunna pile on Zach for a single moment caught on camera  in a 3 hour game. 

I’m not a fan of Zach on the field or even on a personal level - I think he’s corny….but it’s gotta be hard to work on a craft most of your life and have your dreams in your hands - only to find out you actually don’t have what it takes. 

gotta be tough but tbh the team should be done with him. 

Yeah.

I actually kind of felt sorry for him.  He must feel humiliated.

But I mean since when did the NFL become about protecting guys’ feelings?

The team is obviously way more important than any one player’s ego / pride.

8 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

One thing I will say about this. It appears Zach was told by Saleh something very different than what was told to the media. This does not look like someone trying to reset. It looks like someone that would like to crawl under the bench. 

What about the times he was smiling and engaged with the other QBs/players? 
Is he really just dying inside?!?!?

27 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

One thing I will say about this. It appears Zach was told by Saleh something very different than what was told to the media. This does not look like someone trying to reset. It looks like someone that would like to crawl under the bench. 

I don't know if I agree with this. It's Humble Time for Zach. For a kid like him that's grown up more privileged than many, it's probably a huge shock.

Hopefully he will grow from this experience and work his ass off to improve his game. He has the physical talent to be a great QB, but he's messed up mentally right now.

33 minutes ago, Zachtomims47 said:

What about the times he was smiling and engaged with the other QBs/players? 
Is he really just dying inside?!?!?

Dude, I have been in his position on my high-school basketball team. I didn't  do what he did but I made a really bad decision during a game that cost my team a win and the coach told me I am indefinitely  benched and I am going to sit at the end of the bench in street clothes,  not even warm-ups for every game until he decides to activate me. You want to know why I was smiling like Zach, my teammates. I was dead inside watching a guy play my position. My teammates  made me smile and I would bet that was what was happening with Zach. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, JTJet said:

I'm curious to find out more info here... 

Are inactive players not allowed to use the IPads or in game material? Historically, I cant recall ever seeing an inactive player do much of anything on the sideline. 

Are there rules in place that they cant interact with coaches/players in certain capacities?

Granted, it's a snapshot of an entire 3 hours on the sideline, but boy howdy does that picture look ******* bad for that kid, is he just being the pouty little bitch half the world thinks he is?

image.thumb.png.b51bf794d35e4f96de3d00bffd0984fd.png.043948dca2f3616ace7d35a314a3bbab.png

On a scale of things to be concerned about currently it is at the bottom but I thought the Jets did Zach no favors having him stand on the sidelines for the cameras to easily find every time Mike White did something well. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Gastineau Lives said:

"Oh, look, I get to hate a whole group of people because I have a reason and it's socially acceptable."

I guarantee there are "trust fund babies" that have done more good for society and are better people than you and your entire family.

The Kennedys were trust fund babies. So was FDR. So is it possible to shut the **** up and enjoy your football team without being a hateful dick?

FDR, John and Robert Kennedy didn't go to BYU. 

• WTF? 1