The Zach Wilson sideline picture

JTJet

2 minutes ago, Augustiniak said:

White won’t lose the job but if he gets hurt it could necessitate wilson playing.  

I think you’d see Flacco first, unless Zach has some great awakening in the next few weeks. They’re in a playoff push now. They have to play the best guy and Zach Wilson is not, nor has he ever been, the best guy. His career rehabilitation starts next summer.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, bitonti said:

Boo hoo poor Zach 

Everyone kicked Elijah Moore when he was down for telling the truth 

Zach should be happy the team is winning 

Totally not my point...Zach can be benched forever for all i care... however , just looking to pile on is bush... and yeah Eli Moore did that during a winning streak, and came across selfish at the time...fast forward, probably made sense

7 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I think you’d see Flacco first, unless Zach has some great awakening in the next few weeks. They’re in a playoff push now. They have to play the best guy and Zach Wilson is not, nor has he ever been, the best guy. His career rehabilitation starts next summer.

Hopefully in another part of the country, that'll show me that this team is finally starting "to get it"

14 hours ago, AFJF said:

Saw several shots of Zach smiling and engaging during the game.  Not going to let a millisecond snapshot of him worry me.  

This.  There is plenty to worry about but him looking away for a split second is meaningless. He's inactive. I thought there was a good chance he wouldn't even be on the field this week to give him a week to clear his mind. 

I do wonder when,  or if,  he comes back as the back up. 

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, FidelioJet said:

Of the top 10 threads - 7 are Zach Wilson sucks threads, 1 Sam Darnold Sucks thread, 1 Mike White is better Zach Wilson (but Zach Wilson sucks) thread and one discussing yesterday's blow out.

Try and have fun and enjoy the ride...This obsession with attacking the, now, 3rd string QB is sad to see.

* 4th string

• Haha 2

This is a life lesson as well as a professional one for Zach. I really hope he learns from this and reaches even close to his physical talent. Salah did him a big favor Sunday protecting him from a hostile crowd if he sh1t the bed again.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Gastineau Lives said:

"Oh, look, I get to hate a whole group of people because I have a reason and it's socially acceptable."

I guarantee there are "trust fund babies" that have done more good for society and are better people than you and your entire family.

The Kennedys were trust fund babies. So was FDR. So is it possible to shut the **** up and enjoy your football team without being a hateful dick?

I don’t know what the obsession with Zach’s family’s supposed wealth, from Booger to some “fans”. Anything I’ve seen does not suggest anything close to a trust fund. His father owns some gas stations and “some other businesses “ and one article actually said “it’s not exactly clear what Zach’s dad does for a living. I can attest that owning a gas station is not a profitable endeavor unless you’re the oil company. My father had a gas station for a while and eventually just wound up converting it to a spare lot for his dealership 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Dunnie said:

This picture is laughable Zach against incredible defense... best defensive coach in history .. in hurricane force winds ... Vs Mike White against basically air.

And I fell for it. Lmao.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Guess you forgot it was pouring down rain during most of the Chicago game or do the elements only count for Zach Wilson ??

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Dunnie said:

This picture is laughable Zach against incredible defense... best defensive coach in history .. in hurricane force winds ... Vs Mike White against basically air.

And I fell for it. Lmao.

How did noodle arm Macaroni Jones do against our great defense in those same hurricane force winds?

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, JoeWillieWhiteShoesHOF said:

“Monster” stat line he put up.

He’s not a bad dude.  Probably not the sharpest knife in the drawer.  If someone doesn’t hook him up with some more easy cash to hold a clip board next year I think he’ll be more than happy spending the rest of his days living in a beach house in California and surfing the waves.

Red headed,Boogie boarding, hackey sack playin'  STUD!!!

20 hours ago, JTJet said:

I'm curious to find out more info here... 

Are inactive players not allowed to use the IPads or in game material? Historically, I cant recall ever seeing an inactive player do much of anything on the sideline. 

Are there rules in place that they cant interact with coaches/players in certain capacities?

Granted, it's a snapshot of an entire 3 hours on the sideline, but boy howdy does that picture look ******* bad for that kid, is he just being the pouty little bitch half the world thinks he is?

image.thumb.png.b51bf794d35e4f96de3d00bffd0984fd.png.043948dca2f3616ace7d35a314a3bbab.png

This is a bullsh*t shot, 5 seconds before this shot there was Zack looking at the ipad too.

9 hours ago, Dunnie said:

And I fell for it. Lmao.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Laughable is you and your “2 yards of offense” QB

You’re almost as big a joke as your hero ZW.

Looked on TV from 3000 miles away that it was raining nonstop.

Noodle-armed McCorkle went 23-27 for 246 despite those “hurricane force winds”

The Jets face trash teams every year and find a way to lose.  When has ZW ever had a game like that?

When was the last time any Jet QB had a game like that?  It was MFW vs the Bengals.

Marcus Mariota (indoors) the previous week vs the “air”-equivalent Bears defense:

13-20 120 yards 1 TD

I am just gonna assume you are a pure troll and move on.

Because if you actually believe any of the sh-t you write, your IQ is lower than ZW’s QBR.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Laughable is you and your “2 yards of offense” QB

You’re almost as big a joke as your hero ZW.

Looked on TV from 3000 miles away that it was raining nonstop.

Noodle-armed McCorkle went 23-27 for 246 despite those “hurricane force winds”

The Jets face trash teams every year and find a way to lose.  When has ZW ever had a game like that?

When was the last time any Jet QB had a game like that?  It was MFW vs the Bengals.

Marcus Mariota (indoors) the previous week vs the “air”-equivalent Bears defense:

13-20 120 yards 1 TD

I am just gonna assume you are a pure troll and move on.

Because if you actually believe any of the sh-t you write, your IQ is lower than ZW’s QBR.

Lol ... Im gonna abstain from destroying you because I don't believe in attacking posters ... just their inane content. SO I will leave you with this picture.

Duane Crookshank -DB

vs

Jacquan Brisker - S, Duane Crookshank -DB, Justin Fields QB, Kyle Gordon CB, Tevin Jenkins - G, Sterling Weatherford LB ... and they lost their last remaining S on the opening drive.

Edited by Dunnie

3 hours ago, Dunnie said:

Lol ... Im gonna abstain from destroying you because I don't believe in attacking posters ... just their inane content. SO I will leave you with this picture.

Duane Crookshank -DB

vs

Jacquan Brisker - S, Duane Crookshank -DB, Justin Fields QB, Kyle Gordon CB, Tevin Jenkins - G, Sterling Weatherford LB ... and they lost their last remaining S on the opening drive.

oh you really got him there bud.

Saw several shots of Zach smiling and engaging during the game.  Not going to let a millisecond snapshot of him worry me.  

This. They also showed lots of shots of Fields on the opposite sideline nowhere near a tablet or a teammate either. Non story.

5 hours ago, Dunnie said:

Duane Crookshank -DB

vs

OK.  Now explain the Bengals game.  Tough to be a flash in the pan when this is the 2nd time in 4 starts he's had a game like this.  

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

OK.  Now explain the Bengals game.  Tough to be a flash in the pan when this is the 2nd time in 4 starts he's had a game like this.  

I've already heard people in the media doing this - the flash in the pan argument was gone halfway though the Chicago game. White is clearly capable of playing at a high level and this needs to be explored to its fullest potential. 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

2 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

I've already heard people in the media doing this - the flash in the pan argument was gone halfway though the Chicago game. White is clearly capable of playing at a high level and this needs to be explored to its fullest potential. 

And unbeknownst to the "ceiling is all that matters" crowd:  White can actually get better.

Shocking, I know.  

• Upvote 2