new QB

6 minutes ago, JetsFanShawn said:

after yeasterday game i think Mike white deserves to be the one zach wilson is done .i think that sala has some work  to do

I'd bet he works his ass off every day.  Wilson isn't done, he still has all of the talent - It's whether he pull's his head out of his ass and corrects his mistakes and whether Mikey White continues to ball out the rest of the year.  If White balls out I suspect Wilson is trade bait.  If Mikey White screws the pooch, Wilson will have one more shot.  

• Upvote 3

45 minutes ago, JetsFanShawn said:

after yeasterday game i think Mike white deserves to be the one zach wilson is done .i think that sala has some work  to do

Idk man.  This feels a lot like groundhog day.  Think we saw this last year,  everyone everywhere overreacted after 1 week and we got let down. 

I think he earned another opportunity to prove he is the right guy. 

And I really hope it does.  Yesterday's game looked really complete in all 3 phases and was very refreshing. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, JetsFanShawn said:

Great game yesterday.  It was just one game, against a bad team, but he did everything you could ask for in that one game.  Can't wait to see what he follows it up with against the Vikings.

• Upvote 3

I tend to agree.  A lot of people point to the fact that white as qb would mean egg in the face if this regime.  To me that’s nonsense no matter the situation but especially with the fact that the jets have hit on so many draft picks and signings the last few years.  So what if we missed on a qb.  If you have an answer that is already in the roster, you move forward with that

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, PorP said:

Idk man.  This feels a lot like groundhog day.  Think we saw this last year,  everyone everywhere overreacted after 1 week and we got let down. 

And I really hope it does.  Yesterday's game looked really complete in all 3 phases and was very refreshing. 

to be fair White only had one full game after the Bengals and got killed. we should not bench White after one bad game. 

give him the full 7. then we have an even amount to compare Zach and White. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, doitny said:

to be fair White only had one full game after the Bengals and got killed. we should not bench White after one bad game. 

give him the full 7. then we have an even amount to compare Zach and White. 

Ya,  fair, he did have the other 3/4 of the rats game as well. Think zw got knocked out real early in the 2nd quarter. 

But still,  some of us are still gun shy and want to see what happens next. 

• Upvote 1

White is definitely earning the job right now, and looks like head and shoulders the better option. I agree that Saleh has a lot on his plate trying to handle this QB situation but I believe in him. He's really impressed me as of late.

Also, Shawn is awesome and one of the best on this board. Respect the man. 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

On 11/28/2022 at 4:30 PM, PorP said:

zach wilson needs to a seat and watch for a year or two 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, JetsFanShawn said:

zach wilson needs to a seat and watch for a year or two 

I'm not talking about ZW Shawn.  We got 2 other QB's behind ZW and white who are both capable of better play than ZW IF white melts down.

I won't put a time on ZW but I will say he should not start until he can earn it on the field,  podium and locker room.