Any chance we get flexed?

Cant understand some fans upset that we are not flexed or have a prime time game. I am terrified to change anything at this point let alone the  time change of a game that we have not experienced once this year. Lots of change and planning when a game goes from 1pm to 8pm. I would hate to rock the boat and get players and coaches out of their routines. 

• Upvote 1

On 11/29/2022 at 9:31 AM, bgivs21 said:

Disagree about Matt Ryan tanking this hard. He was not great last year and had much better overall offensive talent (outside of Taylor). 

I've argued this for so long and on so many boards that I should give a dissertation and earn an PhD on it: Matt Ryan is the most drastically overrated QB of his entire career's generations.

Watching the colts throw away a good team and fire a good coach because of him is delicious. Just in my lifetime, that stupid franchise wasted away the gifts they received in Peyton and Luck to the tune of 1 SB win. Before I was born, they also were gifted Elway, and much before that, Unitas and Morrall....and they have 1 SB win total to show for all three of them. Their owner is a drugged up trust fund baby moron who just hired someone with no college or nfl experience as HC; completely disregarding all of the staff members who had put in the time and effort over the years to take that next step. I'm so glad they were stupid enough to take on garbage Matt Ryan. Couldn't have happened to a better franchise. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Copernicus said:

Cant understand some fans upset that we are not flexed or have a prime time game. I am terrified to change anything at this point let alone the  time change of a game that we have not experienced once this year. Lots of change and planning when a game goes from 1pm to 8pm. I would hate to rock the boat and get players and coaches out of their routines. 

Well, the NFL isn't going to move the SB to 1pm to accommodate us. So, better to get live reps in with these prime time games so that we're ready for Feb!

• Upvote 1

It kinda sucks that they don't just leave the schedule as is. I want to go to the Week 18 Miami game. But can one even plan as a visitor? What departure ticket should I book? Must I spend another day extra on the hotel/AirBNB and car rental if the game moves to a night game? Some of these things should be set in stone or with some advance notice. 

• Upvote 1