Need the Bills to win on Thursday, BUT....

Steveg

Bills’ locker room ravaged with illness leading into Patriots game.

The Buffalo Bills are dealing with another sickness bug ravaging the locker room and knocking multiple players out of practice.

In Monday’s injury report, it was revealed that five players were out with an illness ahead of the Bills’ Thursday Night Football showdown with the New England Patriots.

Safety Damar Hamlin, cornerback Dane Jackson, safety Jaquan Johnson, tight end Quintin Morris and wideout Khalil Shakir were the names on the list. Of course, the Bills are hopeful that the illness is contained, and this isn’t a problem that lingers closer to kick-off.

This has been a rough sick season with multiple players and teams dealing with illnesses. It’s a tough turn of events considering how important this game could be for both teams.

For the Bills, it keeps them in the hunt for the No. 1 seed in the AFC and the division throne. Meanwhile, another loss for the Patriots on Thursday would sink their playoff hopes even further. They’ll be facing a Bills team coming off back-to-back wins over the Cleveland Browns and Detroit Lions.

It’s a team that has absolutely owned them in the previous two head-to-head meetings, including an embarrassing 47-17 loss in the AFC wild card round of the playoffs last season.

Jordy McElroy

5 minutes ago, Jetsfan4life90 said:

Wouldn't it be the Jets? NE would still only have 7 wins and Jets would win a tiebreaker currently between Miami and Buffalo because of the H2H matchups so far. 

Correct. But somehow they’ll wind up in first. You’ll see. 6 teams will tie or something galactically suspicious 

• Upvote 3

22 minutes ago, Jetsfan4life90 said:

Wouldn't it be the Jets? NE would still only have 7 wins and Jets would win a tiebreaker currently between Miami and Buffalo because of the H2H matchups so far. 

I hope it works out where the Jets win the div and NE gets a wild card and the Jets get another crack at NE in the playoffs without Dennis The Menace under center to f**k things up again, 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Drums said:

Don't the Pats have a harder schedule than the Bills here on out ? If so, better for us if the Pats win and then lose their next games. F them. 

Plus, if the Pats and Jets both win the Patriots are still bottom feeders and the Jets are 2nd in the division. If Miami loses to SF (very possible) the Jets are in the front seat again

Jets need all the advantage they can get leading up to the Bills game because if they lose that it's very likely they don't win the division

• Upvote 2

The Jets need The Bills to Win and Miami to lose this weekend, You do not want to have someone who owns the tiebreaker over you anywhere near you, The Jets can take over the division by taking care of their own business, by beating Minny and then Buffalo.
Scoreboard, rooting for this week.
San Fran over Miami
Bills over NE
Chiefs over Bengals
Raiders over Chargers
and of course the biggest one of them all, Jets over Minnesota

Nuff said

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

3 hours ago, Maxman said:

I want to root for the division but I find my hopes clinging to the wildcard right now lol.

I want you and many others to have a home playoff game to attend for the first time in 20 years.  You never know when the next opportunity will come.

Take the division at all costs.