Will Vikings Blitz Mike White more?

kevinc855

5 hours ago, T0mShane said:

The Bears blitzed Mike White four times on Sunday. His stats on those plays? 4 of 4, 79 yards and a TD. White, for his career, gets the ball off in 2.39 seconds. Good luck blitzing that. 

You have always been sexy. You have never been sexier than you are right now.

Maybe it is your hair. Or your eyes. Honestly, I am not sure. More importantly, it doesn't matter.

Those sonnets to Mike White are great.

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, T0mShane said:

The Bears blitzed Mike White four times on Sunday. His stats on those plays? 4 of 4, 79 yards and a TD. White, for his career, gets the ball off in 2.39 seconds. Good luck blitzing that. 

On one play, the defender blitz him off the right edge. Mike White saw him, winked at him, and threw over the defenders head for a completion.

How do you defend that? A: you can’t.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, kevinc855 said:

The Vikings defense has not been good this year. With 10 days to reset for us this is an interesting study on the Vikings defense from a local paper. 

I expect the Vikings to not give MW much time. We will see. 

https://www.startribune.com/minnesota-vikings-film-study-patriots-blitz-danielle-hunter-donatell/600231002/

I hope so Mike white excells at getting the ball out quick 

Key to this game is tackling.  

Jets have missed quite a few tackles the past couple of games.   Wrap up Cook…
I hear that Jefferson chap isn't too bad either.

Could end up being a high scoring game, which we've not really seen many of. I know our defensive backfield is strong, but there's only so much you can do against a guy like Jefferson. And the PI calls will likely go in their favour, being a home game and all.

Can we rattle Cousins enough so that he becomes the Cousins we don't regret not signing?

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, THE BARON said:

Unless the Vikes DC is foolish or clueless, they will be doing all they can to pressure White.  DB's will also be looking to pounce.  I'm not believing that the Vikes have the defensive manpower to make things very hot, regardless.  

The BEEFALO game will be the big test for White. 

This is my take as well. I expect Mike White to do very very well in this game just being himself!

11 hours ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

The game is indoors so White's weakness won't be a factor.  If Mike LaF can scheme up some man beaters he has a chance to do some damage.  The Jets have always played well vs the Vikings and I feel strangely confident with this matchup.  

So Mike White’s weakness is playing outdoors?

• Haha 2

Good game to show off Mike White's deep game... No way Vikes are not scheming to jump the short game.

White might end up.having a career long game Sunday.

I can't fathom the Vikes not expecting the short screen, slants and curls

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk