Rankins back practicing

kevinc855

I hope he plays with the same intensity/strength and isn’t hampered too much by it as a lingering injury as the season progresses. I can’t even imagine the nerve pain that accompanies an elbow dislocation?He’s been effective - much more so than Solomon Thomas - and his veteran leadership has been evident when on the field for what is a rather young DT group and DLine overall 

• Upvote 1

The Jets will, but I can assure you it won't be this week.
Crazy... this has been a strange injury type season... we've had the catastrophic types with Breece and AVT and then seeing Quincy get carted off and Mitchell yet were lucky to get them back... just hope for the best the rest of the year

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Great news. However I'd give Rankins another week, we REALLY need him next week in Buffalo. The Vikes have the last place passing D so I think MW can make the throws that leads to points. Our D w/o Rankins will be fine this week. I rather Rankins was 100% next week, and don't wanna risk him re-injuring his arm. But either way, this is really good news.

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, Ecuadorian Jet said:

Can we get AVT and Breece back? :sad:

I'm still sick to my stomach losing Breece Hall.  He is such a major weapon and will be for years to come!  Just an awesome player that was getting better every week and hasn't yet reached his pinnacle.