Bills Patriots Thread Tonight

The Patriots and Bills played three games last year.

The Bills last "three and out"?  The Bills last drive of the first half during the first game.  The wind game.

The Bills last punt?  Their first drive of the second half of the first game.  

Over the next 21 drives, the Bills did not score for the following reasons: One Missed FG, two defensive stops on downs and three kneel downs.  11 Bills drives went for 60+ yards.  Shortest drive, excluding kneel downs, 32 yards.

While losing Daboll has slowed down the Josh train, is it enough to make the Patriots competitive?  Probably not.  

3 minutes ago, PFSIKH said:

The Bills last "three and out"?  The Bills last drive of the first half during the first game.  The wind game.

Over the next 21 drives, the Bills did not score for the following reasons: One Missed FG, two defensive stops on downs and three kneel downs.  11 Bills drives went for 60+ yards.  Shortest drive, excluding kneel downs, 32 yards.

While losing Daboll has slowed down the Josh train, is it enough to make the Patriots competitive?  Probably not.  

You will miss me this Sunday!

-Zach Wilson 

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, PFSIKH said:

You fair-weather Pats homers sicken me.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2

its been a while since i was this excited for a non-Jet game. and Thursday night game to boot. they always have bad games against teams most of us could care less about.

i gotta root for the Bills. i would hate to have to say win the last game cause the Pats are a game behind and win the tiebreaker. just in case the playoff slots are set so we could rest our starters.

go Bills

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

49 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I can't in good conscience root for the Pats and yet I want the Jets to have a home playoff game for the first time in 2 decades.

Quite the conundrum.

the best thing is its doesnt matter who we root for the game will end how it ends. 

if the Bills win thats good for our playoff chances

if the Pats win thats good for our Division hopes.

either way its a win win for us.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Smashmouth said:

How about **** them both ?

We need the Idiot Pats to win since we have them by a game and if we also win and the Phin's lose to the Niner's we are in first place.

1 hour ago, LIJetsFan said:

The last team I want nipping at our heels is NE.  Bills win makes our WC spot more secure.  Besides fk the Pats.  

Further, fk BB and the horse he rode in on.  

Tough choice, but I go with both lol... Either scenario works for me, but I just love seeing the scumbag pissed off.

2 minutes ago, Sonny Werblin said:

Does a Tie help?

a tie hurts us if we finish with the same wins as Buffalo. i think cause they would have one less loss. even if we sweep them and we are 11-5 and there 11-4-1 they beat us.

last year the Dolphins went 9-8 529. the Steelers went 9-7-1 559

but less wins by Buffalo helps us maybe pass them. 

a Pats tie doesn't matter since we lose the tiebreaker.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, LIJetsFan said:

The last team I want nipping at our heels is NE.  Bills win makes our WC spot more secure.  Besides fk the Pats.  

Further, fk BB and the horse he rode in on.  

This.

Lock down the wild card as much as possible. And the Jets still play the Bills. Jets beat the Vikings and the Bills the next two weeks and they can take the division on their own.

But some help with Belichick would be greatly appreciated.

• Upvote 3