Bills Patriots Thread Tonight

9 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Apparently he said the quick game sucks, not the run game. (I'm sure there was an extra word in there, clucking, ducking, or something like that). 

Whatever, it's fun to see. :D 

The Patriots offense is a miserable amalgam of disjointed play calls, poor blocking, receivers who can't gain separation, and a quarterback who struggles outside the framework of the offense.

From NFL.com today.

9 hours ago, doitny said:

i see you still love Zach. he had 77yds and 2 yds in the 2nd half. if he was a halfway decent QB we could have won. if should have never come down to a stupid punt.

i guess you didnt see Kurt Warner video on the all 22. Baldys or Dan Orloskys breakdowns. you should have a look and then tell me that Zach didnt lose that game for us.

Kurt Warner's break down was far from panning Zach. It was more in defense of him as often nothing was open on his first or second reads. Also it showed receivers too close to each other and not running clean routes. Zach was bad, but everyone else was bad minus a play or two. It takes everyone sucking to put up a performance like that. It's not on 1 guy when you have 2 yards of offense. I could have handed off every play and done better than that. But if Zach made a couple of plays we win the game. That's what I got out of Warner's tape breakdown. 

Just now, Greensleeves said:

Kurt Warner's break down was far from panning Zach. It was more in defense of him as often nothing was open on his first or second reads. Also it showed receivers too close to each other and not running clean routes. Zach was bad, but everyone else was bad minus a play or two. It takes everyone sucking to put up a performance like that. It's not on 1 guy when you have 2 yards of offense. I could have handed off every play and done better than that. But if Zach made a couple of plays we win the game. That's what I got out of Warner's tape breakdown. 

I can't recall ever feeling like an offense was that over-matched.  I remember being upset when ZW was even throwing the ball because it seemed like nothing good could come of it.  And he threw that awful sidelines pass that was almost picked.  Our only hope was to get a defensive score (or a turnover) or a great ST play.  Unfortunately , the Pats did that before we could.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Curious to see how this plays out.  Zach was destroyed for saying no.  
Mac threw his coaches and players under the bus.  Bet no one destroys Mac

Don’t know about that. Wouldn’t be surprised if Belichik sits Jones down as he is all knowing and very egotistical Won’t  take kindly to a second year QB calling him or his staff out especially since Jones hasn’t played all that well and cried like a big bitch when he injured his ankle as that wasn’t a good look for Belicheat picking a wimp of a QB 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I can't recall ever feeling like an offense was that over-matched.  I remember being upset when ZW was even throwing the ball because it seemed like nothing good could come of it.  And he threw that awful sidelines pass that was almost picked.  Our only hope was to get a defensive score (or a turnover) or a great ST play.  Unfortunately , the Pats did that before we could.

Yep, it was obvious a big defensive play or ST play was going to decide that game. If it had gone into overtime, I would have bet on the tie. 

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, clayton163v said:

Go Bills.  I find few Jet fans who will root for New England or Miami.  Did you know you can date a Jet fan by which team he hates if you ask him why?

For example, if you ask me why I hate New England I will bring up Steve Grogan and those awful helmets.  This dates me to the late 70s & 80s.   This was not based on anything other than pure regional rivalry.  We have always hated New England.  When they began the serial cheating during the current era, it was just another brick in the wall.

I also hate Miami.  Unlike New England, Miami earned our ire with the Mud Bowl.  Which was as awful as you have heard.  We were the best team in the NFL that year.  There was also the fake spike, which was not as bad - just really embarrassing.  It is the sort of thing New Yorkers do to the rest of the world.  Oh, the shame of it. 

In any event, that makes rooting for the Bills tonight easy, though I do have one small request.

Would both teams please engage in a wild shootout?  One of those where they have to use the entire playbook twice.  That way we can study everything both of them do and how each team adapts to it.  So we can kick their ass.

That went well.  Not that there was a poor scenario either way.

One thing we learned.  The Bills are no threat to us unless they get healthy in a hurry.  Without Dawkins at LT, we will sack the sh*t out of Josh Allen and blow up their offense.  Never mind the continued absences in their secondary.  They are not the same team without White and the safeties.  They not only need them back, they need them healthy - not walking wounded.  Without them, Buffy has no answers for our skill players and White will carve them up.  Not because White is the truth, they will be wide open.

That THIS TEAM lost to New England twice is the stuff of ignominy. 

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Fantasy Island said:

Awwww, it's ok.  Zach will find a new home somewhere.

When You Miss Him Vs When He Around Pictures, Photos, and Images for  Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest, and Twitter

Poor guy, you’ll have to resurrect Becton to find something to post.
The only one crying is you, I don’t have a problem with MW winning games.  some of you have a problem with a realistic take on what happened on the field. 

2 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Poor guy, you’ll have to resurrect Becton to find something to post.
The only one crying is you, I don’t have a problem with MW winning games.  some of you have a problem with a realistic take on what happened on the field. 

So you were wrong about both Becton and Wilson, it is okay.  We are winning.  Just enjoy it.

23 hours ago, jamesr said:

Apparently he said the quick game sucks, not the run game. (I'm sure there was an extra word in there, clucking, ducking, or something like that). 

Whatever, it's fun to see. :D 

From NFL.com today.

Watching it again, I think he does say “the quick game.” 

But yes, it is mucho fun to see!

8 hours ago, Fantasy Island said:

So you were wrong about both Becton and Wilson, it is okay.  We are winning.  Just enjoy it.

Neither are done yet, I wouldn’t celebrate so soon.  You wanted the HC fired too. 
Mr Salad.

And one more time, I’ve said this over and over, I recognized his tools, said you have to try to develop him.  Nothing else.  Nothing wrong.