Breaking: Antonio Brown, Police Are Reportedly In Standoff

jetsons

Breaking: Antonio Brown, Police Are Reportedly In Standoff (msn.com)

Earlier Thursday morning, it was reported that Antonio Brown has a warrant out for his arrest in Florida.

The warrant was issued for a battery charge stemming from a domestic violence incident between he and the mother of his children. The argument reportedly turned physical after Brown threw a shoe at the woman. 

According to a new report, Brown locked himself in a residence and is not cooperating with police.

Former NFL receiver Antonio Brown is facing an arrest warrant for battery in Florida, where Tampa Police are currently trying to coax him out of his home with the help of a megaphone.

...According to a police statement, Brown got into a verbal argument that turned physical at a home in South Tampa on Monday. At some point, Brown allegedly threw a shoe at a woman, whom he locked out of the residence. He's also accused of throwing her possessions out onto the street as he attempted to evict her. The victim told officers that Brown had guns in the house. 

Police are reportedly willing to wait as long as it takes to bring Brown into custody.

We'll have more on this situation as it develops.

• Sympathy 1
  • More Ugh 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Green Ghost said:

Family disputes like this are a mess. Men have no chance in family court.

Brown probably owns the house, but now she’ll get an order of protection, he’ll spend the night in jail, and she’ll stay there who knows how long living scot free.

I’m going to exit out rescind my inappropriate comments for personal reasons.... sorry if I offended anyone...

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • More Ugh 3

1 hour ago, jetsons said:

Breaking: Antonio Brown, Police Are Reportedly In Standoff (msn.com)

Earlier Thursday morning, it was reported that Antonio Brown has a warrant out for his arrest in Florida.

The warrant was issued for a battery charge stemming from a domestic violence incident between he and the mother of his children. The argument reportedly turned physical after Brown threw a shoe at the woman. 

According to a new report, Brown locked himself in a residence and is not cooperating with police.

Former NFL receiver Antonio Brown is facing an arrest warrant for battery in Florida, where Tampa Police are currently trying to coax him out of his home with the help of a megaphone.

...According to a police statement, Brown got into a verbal argument that turned physical at a home in South Tampa on Monday. At some point, Brown allegedly threw a shoe at a woman, whom he locked out of the residence. He's also accused of throwing her possessions out onto the street as he attempted to evict her. The victim told officers that Brown had guns in the house. 

Police are reportedly willing to wait as long as it takes to bring Brown into custody.

We'll have more on this situation as it develops.

Is throwing shoes  worse  than throwing a bag of candy penises? 

• Haha 4

15 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

Yeah, no need to hear both sides of the story, amirite?

Yeah, you keep defending the guy:

1- accused of domestic violence

2- Previously accused of sexual assault by a trainer

3- Posted a photoshopped nude of a former teammates wife on the internet

4- Exposed himself to a women in dubai earlier this year. 

5- Is/was in a standoff with police while trying to avoid an arrest warrant for his arrest.

6- threw  furniture out of his 14th-floor apartment window nearly hitting a 22-month-old child.

I stand my comments that we are lucky you are not a family court judge

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Yeah, you keep defending the guy:

1- accused of domestic violence

2- Previously accused of sexual assault by a trainer

3- Posted a photoshopped nude of a former teammates wife on the internet

4- Exposed himself to a women in dubai earlier this year. 

5- Is/was in a standoff with police while trying to avoid an arrest warrant for his arrest.

6- threw  furniture out of his 14th-floor apartment window nearly hitting a 22-month-old child.

I stand my comments that we are lucky you are not a family court judge

Excuse Me Reaction GIF

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Green Ghost said:

Family disputes like this are a mess. Men have no chance in family court.

Brown probably owns the house, but now she’ll get an order of protection, he’ll spend the night in jail, and she’ll stay there who knows how long living scot free.

Yeah, I’m sure he’s being a great father, sending all his support $ and being a real father and role model to his kids.  
It’s probably her house, she deserves to and will get an order of protection.  Living Scott free, what planet are we on? 

7 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

But… but… he threw a shoe!

Kill Him Remember The Time GIF

Kind of missed the part where he locked himself in her home, is ignoring cops (surprise) and is following his usual screwed up mindset.  But do defend him in the face of another head scratching report