Breaking: Antonio Brown, Police Are Reportedly In Standoff

jetsons

We should settle once and for all if it’s always the woman’s fault or the man’s fault so in the future when we have no details about an incident, no facts , no testimony, no evidence, we don’t have to wait for any of those things, we just already know what happened 

• Haha 4

On 12/2/2022 at 1:55 AM, Spoot-Face said:

Sure, on one hand, throwing a shoe doesn't sound that bad, but on the other hand it was one of those ugly Kanye shoes, so that, by itself, is a crime against nature, and deserves the harshest of penalties.

adidas Mens Yeezy Foam Runner GX4472

That's not a shoe, it's a fossilised skull of a horn-swooped bungo pony

Picture 1 of 2

• Haha 2

Please don’t tell me peoples tax dollars are being used to have police sit in front of Antonio Brown’s house for the past week….

I mean it’s not like he commited a major crime, this was a domestic dispute. As long as he’s the only person in there just wait until he eventually goes out and about, then bring him in, hold him overnight until he’s given a court date and released the next morning. Yawn.

• Upvote 3

49 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I don't believe law enforcement has the power to turn off the utilities of someone suspected of a crime. Could be wrong but sounds a little extra.

Pretty sure this happened a lot in California when people didn't comply with govt demands a year or two ago.

15 hours ago, Green Ghost said:

Please don’t tell me peoples tax dollars are being used to have police sit in front of Antonio Brown’s house for the past week….

I mean it’s not like he commited a major crime, this was a domestic dispute. As long as he’s the only person in there just wait until he eventually goes out and about, then bring him in, hold him overnight until he’s given a court date and released the next morning. Yawn.

Buuuuut there's a shoe involved. He must be brought to justice. 

• Haha 1