Out of the country- help me watch

2 minutes ago, David Harris said:

It’s my turn and I am humbly asking anyone who can help to walk me through how to watch. This place has nothing and I’m super appreciative of any help.

I believe NFL+ has live games outside of the US -- only replays in US.  I think they have a free one week trial where you can cancel after a week -- depending on how long you plan to be abroad.

Keep in mind that NFL+ inside the US and outside are totally different subscriptions.

Also, internet services outside of the US often do not allow access to your US options. You may be able to sign in but some premium services will not connect.

We were in New Zealand and Australian recently and found that out. However, in Thailand last year I was able to watch the games with no trouble.

Hope it all works out.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, David Harris said:

It’s my turn and I am humbly asking anyone who can help to walk me through how to watch. This place has nothing and I’m super appreciative of any help.

What country are you in ? I worked and lived in Asia years ago, always few bars that had games. Glad the jets always played at 1 , instead of 4am lol .