Let's Have Some Fun!! One Jets Drive Episode No. 11!!!!!! Let's Go!!!!

Charlie Brown

56 minutes ago, KRL said:

Revis going over film with the other DB's is epic, especially with as much of a film junkie as he was

Don’t understand why everyone hates him so much dude was an amazing Jet, he was also a businessman, and he never lead you to believe otherwise.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

Unpopular opinion:  Not really a huge fan of these.  I watched the game, I really don't need to see 10 min of slow-mo shots with Marvel trailer music playing in the background.  IMO hard knocks was much better.  Funny, informative and not injected with drama (Rex made his own).  I'd rather have more sneak peeks of players and coaches interacting in meeting rooms and be able to see the inner workings of the team than set up interviews and mic'd up players during the game.  I think the offseason ones were better, really got to see what the personnel were up to.

The first 10 min with MEvis is what I'd like to see more of.

Grampa Simpson Meme GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Lupz27 said:

Get over it dude the billionaire owners are the greediest scumbags on the planet.

thats bullsh*t, you really think the jets were trying to nickel and dime him? not to mention there is a thing called a cap. I dont blame him for doing whats best for him, but he was always out for #1. lets not forget that he went to NE and a won a SB there, then came back here and retired as soon as he got paid.

8 hours ago, jetsons said:

"ME"-vis

Cried by fans who refuse to admit that players treat their job as a business.  Actually believe a player, without a real job offer from the Jets or anyone else shouldn’t go to the one team offering $20 mil per because they’re a rival of the team that was a Jet rival.  

• Upvote 1

Little tidbit worth noting IMO; LaFleuer seemed ecstatic for Moore after the game. You don't grab someone on the head like that if there isn't mutual affection, either. All this meaning, MLF wasn't the problem for Moore; it was ZW, and that pains me to say. Hopefully they can all be pros and rise past it (provided Wilson is salvageable). 

• Upvote 2